Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually don't post much, but you guys sucked me into this debate. What are your thoughts on the WACO disaster? 76 American men, women & children perished.

Comment

I usually don't post much, but you guys sucked me into this debate. What are your thoughts on the WACO disaster? 76 American men, women & children perished.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
        View Post

That isn't what I'm saying. What I am saying is that one CAN buy a full auto variant which means you are wrong.

I'm not insinuating anything, I'm avowing that you are wrong.

I edited the post. So yeah, not exactly.
        #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

View Post

That isn't what I'm saying. What I am saying is that one CAN buy a full auto variant which means you are wrong.

#NoLimitCornballBrother

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2
            View Post

Yeah unfortunately your attacker is dead and so is a kid 2 houses away. I get that you are trying to make a point and you hate some of the people in here but seriously, think this through. Hunting rifle is superior firepower. Enough so to go through several houses. Not good.

So use a shotgun with buckshot. Protecting yourself with semiautos and hunting rifles is not smart or necessary.

Besides, I'm done thinking. I'm joining the NRA on their level and using whatever tools I have necessary to prove my now diluted point to get only my agenda across.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2
              View Post

Yeah unfortunately your attacker is dead and so is a kid 2 houses away. I get that you are trying to make a point and you hate some of the people in here but seriously, think this through. Hunting rifle is superior firepower. Enough so to go through several houses. Not good.

So use a shotgun with buckshot. Protecting yourself with semiautos and hunting rifles is not smart or necessary.

Besides, I'm done thinking. I'm joining the NRA on their level and using whatever tools I have necessary to prove my now diluted point to get only my agenda across.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dales&Spragues
                View Post

if the ATF and FBI had more guns, they could've killed more people instead of burning them to death
                #NoLimitCornballBrother

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dales&Spragues
                  View Post

if the ATF and FBI had more guns, they could've killed more people instead of burning them to death
                  #NoLimitCornballBrother

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrel
                    View Post

Why does every single anti-gun r3tard assume they are only for hunting & home defense ?

Because that's what some gun advocates are telling us. We can only defend our position against the words your side uses.

What else are guns good for?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrel
                      View Post

Why does every single anti-gun r3tard assume they are only for hunting & home defense ?

Because that's what some gun advocates are telling us. We can only defend our position against the words your side uses.

What else are guns good for?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
                        View Post

LOL!!! You post BS, you get called out THEN you edit your post and say "I wasn't wrong". You have to be trolling in which case I have to admit, you really had me going.
                        Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

View Post

LOL!!! You post BS, you get called out THEN you edit your post and say "I wasn't wrong". You have to be trolling in which case I have to admit, you really had me going.
                          Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

View Post

Oh boy

Comment

View Post

Oh boy

Comment

View Post

You know what he meant. You also know they are rare, heavily restricted and expensive as ****************. They aren't everywhere like everything else.

But to answer you, the reason you don't see them issuing those type of rifles (to everyone) is because they are heavy. Their ammo is also heavy and larger. As such they would fatigue soldiers and not allow them to carry as much ammo. On top of this people in confrontation tend to spray and pray a lot. A lighter weapon with more ammo is preferable in those types of situations. That's the only reason though. It's not because the m16/m4 is more powerful at all. I just allows them to carry more.
                                GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X