Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senator Frankenstein's proposed 2013 Assault Weapons Ban

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    I usually don't post much, but you guys sucked me into this debate. What are your thoughts on the WACO disaster? 76 American men, women & children perished.

    Comment


    • #77
      I usually don't post much, but you guys sucked me into this debate. What are your thoughts on the WACO disaster? 76 American men, women & children perished.

      Comment


      • #78






        Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
        View Post

        That isn't what I'm saying. What I am saying is that one CAN buy a full auto variant which means you are wrong.



        I'm not insinuating anything, I'm avowing that you are wrong.




        I edited the post. So yeah, not exactly.
        #NoLimitCornballBrother

        BRO CLUB: RSBro







        Originally Posted by Phrophus


        Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









        Originally Posted by Holy War


        I thought you were black for some reason...









        Originally Posted by Murdoch


        Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









        Originally Posted by jnurp


        im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

        Comment


        • #79






          Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
          View Post

          That isn't what I'm saying. What I am saying is that one CAN buy a full auto variant which means you are wrong.



          I'm not insinuating anything, I'm avowing that you are wrong.




          I edited the post. So yeah, not exactly.
          #NoLimitCornballBrother

          BRO CLUB: RSBro







          Originally Posted by Phrophus


          Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









          Originally Posted by Holy War


          I thought you were black for some reason...









          Originally Posted by Murdoch


          Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









          Originally Posted by jnurp


          im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

          Comment


          • #80






            Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2
            View Post

            Yeah unfortunately your attacker is dead and so is a kid 2 houses away. I get that you are trying to make a point and you hate some of the people in here but seriously, think this through. Hunting rifle is superior firepower. Enough so to go through several houses. Not good.




            So use a shotgun with buckshot. Protecting yourself with semiautos and hunting rifles is not smart or necessary.



            Besides, I'm done thinking. I'm joining the NRA on their level and using whatever tools I have necessary to prove my now diluted point to get only my agenda across.

            Comment


            • #81






              Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2
              View Post

              Yeah unfortunately your attacker is dead and so is a kid 2 houses away. I get that you are trying to make a point and you hate some of the people in here but seriously, think this through. Hunting rifle is superior firepower. Enough so to go through several houses. Not good.




              So use a shotgun with buckshot. Protecting yourself with semiautos and hunting rifles is not smart or necessary.



              Besides, I'm done thinking. I'm joining the NRA on their level and using whatever tools I have necessary to prove my now diluted point to get only my agenda across.

              Comment


              • #82






                Quote Originally Posted by Dales&Spragues
                View Post

                I usually don't post much, but you guys sucked me into this debate. What are your thoughts on the WACO disaster? 76 American men, women & children perished.




                if the ATF and FBI had more guns, they could've killed more people instead of burning them to death
                #NoLimitCornballBrother

                BRO CLUB: RSBro







                Originally Posted by Phrophus


                Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









                Originally Posted by Holy War


                I thought you were black for some reason...









                Originally Posted by Murdoch


                Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









                Originally Posted by jnurp


                im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

                Comment


                • #83






                  Quote Originally Posted by Dales&Spragues
                  View Post

                  I usually don't post much, but you guys sucked me into this debate. What are your thoughts on the WACO disaster? 76 American men, women & children perished.




                  if the ATF and FBI had more guns, they could've killed more people instead of burning them to death
                  #NoLimitCornballBrother

                  BRO CLUB: RSBro







                  Originally Posted by Phrophus


                  Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









                  Originally Posted by Holy War


                  I thought you were black for some reason...









                  Originally Posted by Murdoch


                  Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









                  Originally Posted by jnurp


                  im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

                  Comment


                  • #84






                    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrel
                    View Post

                    Why does every single anti-gun r3tard assume they are only for hunting & home defense ?




                    Because that's what some gun advocates are telling us. We can only defend our position against the words your side uses.



                    What else are guns good for?

                    Comment


                    • #85






                      Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrel
                      View Post

                      Why does every single anti-gun r3tard assume they are only for hunting & home defense ?




                      Because that's what some gun advocates are telling us. We can only defend our position against the words your side uses.



                      What else are guns good for?

                      Comment


                      • #86






                        Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
                        View Post

                        I edited the post. So yeah, not exactly.




                        LOL!!! You post BS, you get called out THEN you edit your post and say "I wasn't wrong". You have to be trolling in which case I have to admit, you really had me going.
                        Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


                        I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ









                        Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers


                        Don't sound like Korn.

                        Comment


                        • #87






                          Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
                          View Post

                          I edited the post. So yeah, not exactly.




                          LOL!!! You post BS, you get called out THEN you edit your post and say "I wasn't wrong". You have to be trolling in which case I have to admit, you really had me going.
                          Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


                          I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ









                          Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers


                          Don't sound like Korn.

                          Comment


                          • #88






                            Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
                            View Post

                            if the ATF and FBI had more guns, they could've killed more people instead of burning them to death




                            Oh boy

                            Comment


                            • #89






                              Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
                              View Post

                              if the ATF and FBI had more guns, they could've killed more people instead of burning them to death




                              Oh boy

                              Comment


                              • #90






                                Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
                                View Post

                                That isn't what I'm saying. What I am saying is that one CAN buy a full auto variant which means you are wrong.



                                I'm not insinuating anything, I'm avowing that you are wrong.




                                You know what he meant. You also know they are rare, heavily restricted and expensive as ****************. They aren't everywhere like everything else.



                                But to answer you, the reason you don't see them issuing those type of rifles (to everyone) is because they are heavy. Their ammo is also heavy and larger. As such they would fatigue soldiers and not allow them to carry as much ammo. On top of this people in confrontation tend to spray and pray a lot. A lighter weapon with more ammo is preferable in those types of situations. That's the only reason though. It's not because the m16/m4 is more powerful at all. I just allows them to carry more.
                                GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X