Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out what I got for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Congrats man!! Fantastic news!
    Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

    Comment


    • #47
      Congrats man!! Fantastic news!
      Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

      Comment


      • #48






        Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
        View Post

        Yeah, we had two sons. Suck it




        I got 4. Clearly my testicles are heavier than yours



        and congrats to the OP!
        Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
        Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

        Yes that's my girlfriend.

        Comment


        • #49






          Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
          View Post

          Yeah, we had two sons. Suck it




          I got 4. Clearly my testicles are heavier than yours



          and congrats to the OP!
          Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
          Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

          Yes that's my girlfriend.

          Comment


          • #50
            Congrats bro. They really DO grow up fast!
            Originally Posted by BrendanO


            We're gonna ****************. I'm not sayin' who's sticking what, where; I'm just sayin', we're gonna ****************.

            Comment


            • #51
              Congrats bro. They really DO grow up fast!
              Originally Posted by BrendanO


              We're gonna ****************. I'm not sayin' who's sticking what, where; I'm just sayin', we're gonna ****************.

              Comment


              • #52
                Congratulations dad...
                "Hey... partner... can you reach back there and turn down your SUCK dial... Thanks..."

                Comment


                • #53
                  Congratulations dad...
                  "Hey... partner... can you reach back there and turn down your SUCK dial... Thanks..."

                  Comment


                  • #54






                    Quote Originally Posted by Jhideout
                    View Post

                    It's better than anything you ****************************s got:



                    Babygirl Leah! Born Dec 26 5:58am













                    Congratulatoins!!!! Is the other little girl in the second pic OK?
                    Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                    Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                    Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

                    Comment


                    • #55






                      Quote Originally Posted by Jhideout
                      View Post

                      It's better than anything you ****************************s got:



                      Babygirl Leah! Born Dec 26 5:58am













                      Congratulatoins!!!! Is the other little girl in the second pic OK?
                      Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                      Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                      Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

                      Comment


                      • #56






                        Quote Originally Posted by Mike LX-R
                        View Post

                        I got 4. Clearly my testicles are heavier than yours



                        and congrats to the OP!




                        I have six.
                        Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                        Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                        Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

                        Comment


                        • #57






                          Quote Originally Posted by Mike LX-R
                          View Post

                          I got 4. Clearly my testicles are heavier than yours



                          and congrats to the OP!




                          I have six.
                          Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                          Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                          Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

                          Comment


                          • #58






                            Quote Originally Posted by GodBlessTexas
                            View Post

                            Congratulatoins!!!! Is the other little girl in the second pic OK?




                            That is kat. She is doing well. Been battleing leukemia.
                            Fender/PRS/Mesa

                            Comment


                            • #59






                              Quote Originally Posted by GodBlessTexas
                              View Post

                              Congratulatoins!!!! Is the other little girl in the second pic OK?




                              That is kat. She is doing well. Been battleing leukemia.
                              Fender/PRS/Mesa

                              Comment


                              • #60






                                Quote Originally Posted by Jhideout
                                View Post

                                That is kat. She is doing well. Been battleing leukemia.




                                They're both lovely

                                Good to hear Kat is doing well, and congrats on the new lil' miracle!
                                Knut E Evenmo before the great update

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X