HALF DALMATIAN
      ffo: jawbreaker, jimmy eat world, hot cross ect

Comment

• HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

• HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

• Just changed it today.

A picture of my friend passed out on the can in Wendover, UT (our quick, poor gambling escape without going all the way to Vegas). We lost him for over an hour, and while I was taking a drunk piss, I noticed his shoes under the stall.

The funny part about this, is my friend does his own end of the year awards, called the Canny's, and this one "Picture Of The Year" last year. Since we're having our Canny's party tonight, I changed it to honor last years award. hahaha

I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.

For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:
            Laney VH100R
            Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)
            Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)

My Band: Jesust

Comment

• Just changed it today.

A picture of my friend passed out on the can in Wendover, UT (our quick, poor gambling escape without going all the way to Vegas). We lost him for over an hour, and while I was taking a drunk piss, I noticed his shoes under the stall.

The funny part about this, is my friend does his own end of the year awards, called the Canny's, and this one "Picture Of The Year" last year. Since we're having our Canny's party tonight, I changed it to honor last years award. hahaha

Laney VH100R
              Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)

Comment

• I've had the same since the last thread:

***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• I've had the same since the last thread:

***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                  Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                  carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• Kudos, sir. That's a great pug
                    Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

I hope some of you die and end the string of ****************ty broken families. Seriously, go shoot yourselves.

Originally Posted by OverDriven

I like a little thickness. After all, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the cube of the boob times the mass of the ass. This, of course, doesn't take into account the sag of the bag.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

I eat at the compost heap behind planned parenthood.

Originally Posted by justcrash

The only "shocking" thing about this thread is that your username wasn't already taken.

Comment

• Kudos, sir. That's a great pug
                      Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

I hope some of you die and end the string of ****************ty broken families. Seriously, go shoot yourselves.

Originally Posted by OverDriven

I like a little thickness. After all, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the cube of the boob times the mass of the ass. This, of course, doesn't take into account the sag of the bag.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

I eat at the compost heap behind planned parenthood.

Originally Posted by justcrash

The only "shocking" thing about this thread is that your username wasn't already taken.

Comment

• Jumped on dat dere Nexus 4 time. HUGE improvement over my old mytouch 4G

Guitars
                        Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

Amps - Cabs
                        Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

Kemper Profiling Amp - u mad?

Visit my music page

Watch my amp demo videos on Youtube

Member of the Jet Setters

Comment

• Jumped on dat dere Nexus 4 time. HUGE improvement over my old mytouch 4G

Guitars
                          Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

Amps - Cabs
                          Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

Kemper Profiling Amp - u mad?

Visit my music page

Watch my amp demo videos on Youtube

Member of the Jet Setters

Comment

• So nice to see another android user. Girlfriend just got the iPhone 5, mom just got the SIII (same day). My mom paid $129, girl paid $199+, the SIII kicks the iPhone's ass as far as everything you can think of except for being an iPhone. Girlfriend's been showing me awesome new features, each of which I've had on androids for 2+ years already.

Laney VH100R
                            Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)

Comment

• So nice to see another android user. Girlfriend just got the iPhone 5, mom just got the SIII (same day). My mom paid $129, girl paid $199+, the SIII kicks the iPhone's ass as far as everything you can think of except for being an iPhone. Girlfriend's been showing me awesome new features, each of which I've had on androids for 2+ years already.

Laney VH100R
                              Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by greg apocalypse
                                View Post

So nice to see another android user. Girlfriend just got the iPhone 5, mom just got the SIII (same day). My mom paid $129, girl paid $199+, the SIII kicks the iPhone's ass as far as everything you can think of except for being an iPhone. Girlfriend's been showing me awesome new features, each of which I've had on androids for 2+ years already.

I'm getting ready to get a new phone, what are the benefits of the s3? $129 vs $199 is already enticing.

Comment

Working...
                                X