So your real name is... Logan?

^Nice catch

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
        View Post

So your real name is... Logan?

^Nice catch

Comment

umm can't show mine here...it has 10 naked chicks jumping in the air from Penthouse pics

This is the lock screen pic...

16' Gibson SG Std.
          15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
          OD9 Pro+>1962x>BC-2>Wylde Phase>Gravy>Flashback
          Marshall JCM800>V212(Vet.30/ET-65)
          Ibanez TSA15H>1x12 (G12n-65)

Comment

umm can't show mine here...it has 10 naked chicks jumping in the air from Penthouse pics

This is the lock screen pic...

16' Gibson SG Std.
            15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
            OD9 Pro+>1962x>BC-2>Wylde Phase>Gravy>Flashback
            Marshall JCM800>V212(Vet.30/ET-65)
            Ibanez TSA15H>1x12 (G12n-65)

Comment

Live til you die.

Comment

Live til you die.

Comment

I originally said I have a gold top LP on mine. That was actually on my computer. My phone has this because it makes me happy.

"Take the time to pull the weeds choking flowers in your life." J.Cantrell

Comment

I originally said I have a gold top LP on mine. That was actually on my computer. My phone has this because it makes me happy.

"Take the time to pull the weeds choking flowers in your life." J.Cantrell

Comment

• HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

• HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3
                          View Post

WTF?!? Why can we not hide that stupid Newstand bull**************** in another folder?

You can hide it, you just have to be clever about it.
                          HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3
                            View Post

WTF?!? Why can we not hide that stupid Newstand bull**************** in another folder?

You can hide it, you just have to be clever about it.
                            HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

• "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

Gear:
                              Yamaha SBG700S -> Peavey Classic 50 410 / Kustom Double Cross
                              Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

Droppin similes like i got holes in my pants pockets.

Comment

• "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

Gear:
                                Yamaha SBG700S -> Peavey Classic 50 410 / Kustom Double Cross
                                Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

Droppin similes like i got holes in my pants pockets.

Comment

Working...
                                X