Hey UK guys ... Better get your teeth sharpened

Pepi

• Members

A) Long knives, not all knives

B) the proposal didnt go any further, as evidenced by this article being seven years old.

In short, don't buy into this dumb OH NO THE GOVT IS BANNING YOUR FAVORITE THING (says a focus group that may or may not be talking out their arse) headline sensationalism. Read the actual story.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd

View Post

Seriously, I have no desire to ever go to the UK. Place sounds {censored}tier every year. yuck. I am sad to say that too, because i think a few decades ago it could have been a great place to visit as a tourist.

Look at the date, it's at the top

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven View Post
Baahahahahahah. You've got to be kidding me. The US Govt may be irrational, but at least we're not bat{censored} insane like the Brits.
Overdriven is very quick to stick the knife in an entire county icon_lol.gif you know we have entire programs dedicated to how insane aspects of American culture is?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd View Post
Seriously, I have no desire to ever go to the UK. Place sounds {censored}tier every year. yuck. I am sad to say that too, because i think a few decades ago it could have been a great place to visit as a tourist.
"No sharp ended kitchen knifes!? No way am I going on holiday there!" Said one person ever. Somehow I'm glad that person doesn't want to be in my country.

Archived