Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey UK guys ... Better get your teeth sharpened

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Seriously, I have no desire to ever go to the UK. Place sounds ****************tier every year. yuck. I am sad to say that too, because i think a few decades ago it could have been a great place to visit as a tourist.
    "Follow your instinct.... It usually takes you home."

    Heads:
    Egnater Armageddon
    VHT Deliverance
    Titan Custom 100
    Baron MII 100
    Marshall JCM 800 2203KK
    VHT 100 CL
    Splawn Nitro
    Peavey 6505 & FJA 6505 & 5150 II
    Krank Krankenstein +
    Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue
    Rivera K-Tre'
    Framus Cobra & Dragon
    Ampeg VH-140c
    Engl Savage 120 & Powerball
    Mesa Dual Rectifier
    ESP Guitars

    HC References
    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2242115

    Comment


    • #17
      Nice a 7 year old story, try harder next time
      http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

      Comment


      • #18






        Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd
        View Post

        Seriously, I have no desire to ever go to the UK. Place sounds ****************tier every year. yuck. I am sad to say that too, because i think a few decades ago it could have been a great place to visit as a tourist.




        Look at the date, it's at the top
        http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

        Comment


        • #19
          So when this article was published, did it cause a run on long sharp kitchen knives in the UK?
          SPAM:Pedals http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ckson-amp-more

          Good Deals: guitarbilly74, Rose Pickups, Plastic_Rocker, lespaul6, The Riffer, thirsty one, MRAAJR, Dogbone94, Scarlet Theory, BOOBIES, Rick Lee, & richey888

          Comment


          • #20
            I know when i get stabby i sure don't want any "rounded tip knife"

            Comment


            • #21






              Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse
              View Post

              I know when i get stabby i sure don't want any "rounded tip knife"




              are you from the stabaho tribe?
              Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


              I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ









              Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers


              Don't sound like Korn.

              Comment


              • #22






                Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven
                View Post

                Baahahahahahah. You've got to be kidding me. The US Govt may be irrational, but at least we're not bat**************** insane like the Brits.




                Overdriven is very quick to stick the knife in an entire county you know we have entire programs dedicated to how insane aspects of American culture is?









                Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd
                View Post

                Seriously, I have no desire to ever go to the UK. Place sounds ****************tier every year. yuck. I am sad to say that too, because i think a few decades ago it could have been a great place to visit as a tourist.




                "No sharp ended kitchen knifes!? No way am I going on holiday there!" Said one person ever. Somehow I'm glad that person doesn't want to be in my country.
                Originally Posted by telephant


                Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.



                UK based band;
                http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

                Comment


                • #23
                  I hope they have fun breaking beef without an 8-10" breaking knife and a 6" boning knife.
                  1975 Gibson Grabber
                  2002 G&L L-2000
                  2001 SWR Mo'Bass
                  Ampeg 610
                  MXR M-80

                  http://www.netmusicians.org/files/72-Parasite.mp3

                  Comment


                  • #24






                    Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
                    View Post

                    are you from the stabaho tribe?








                    Comment


                    • #25






                      Quote Originally Posted by Reverend179
                      View Post

                      I hope they have fun breaking beef without an 8-10" breaking knife and a 6" boning knife.




                      Well obvously it never happened lol

                      I just used a pointy knife and I am in the UK now
                      http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I like to keep pointy knives greater than 6" in length around the house in case some racials break in and try to rape my wife.
                        DCC Engineering. Custom Cabs and Effects.






                        Originally Posted by -Assy-


                        Okay I summed up this entire thread in three posts. Let's go home and beat our children.

                        Comment


                        • #27






                          Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus
                          View Post

                          "No sharp ended kitchen knifes!? No way am I going on holiday there!" Said one person ever. Somehow I'm glad that person doesn't want to be in my country.




                          God forbid he would want to visit a country that takes murder seriously... "Guns kill 20 of our children... lets give everyone more guns!"



                          Dumb ****************s.
                          | Fender | Gibson | Two-Rock |


                          Hear it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMWwDV2_MU0

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I know it's old but hell it was a bit fun
                            MFPOMFS

                            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

                            Comment


                            • #29






                              Quote Originally Posted by GRANKOR
                              View Post

                              point out where the UK government agreed with the researchers




                              as a japanese sword collector this is just as silly IMO:

                              http://www.samurai-sword-shop.com/bl...ban-in-the-uk/



                              were people really running around the UK killing with katanas enough to warrant legislation?

                              Comment


                              • #30






                                Quote Originally Posted by NewRiggins
                                View Post

                                as a japanese sword collector this is just as silly IMO:

                                http://www.samurai-sword-shop.com/bl...ban-in-the-uk/



                                were people really running around the UK killing with katanas enough to warrant legislation?




                                3 days ago



                                http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/de...-samurai-sword



                                seems that ban on them and hunting knives has done nothing
                                GREETINGS AND FELICITATIONS, CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY!

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X