Weird stories/things you remember from when you were a little kid

Jesse G

• Members

When I was about 6, my mom made me eat a bunch of hotdogs. redface.gif

My only guess is that she wanted me to get tired of them because I know it's all I ever wanted to eat when I was a kid. She told me I couldn't leave the counter until I finished them all and I was too full to eat them all so I waited until she wasn't looking and threw 3 of them down the hall into the living room. redface.gif

Later that night I tried to look for them but I could only find one.

Fast forward 5 years or so and we're moving furniture around and I find the hotdogs behind a cabinet. They were tiny, black and petrified. I carved one into a sharp point and took the other one to school for show and tell. redface.gif

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^Pretty much redface.gif

Also, I clearly remember being about 1 year old and first learning to walk and learning my way around the house thumb.gif

NB4 someone says that's impossible to remember when you were a baby because of something they read somewhere

• Members

^^Pretty much redface.gif

Also, I clearly remember being about 1 year old and first learning to walk and learning my way around the house thumb.gif

NB4 someone says that's impossible to remember when you were a baby because of something they read somewhere

• Members

I used to think that my parents let me go to the park by our house that was like a quarter mile away...really really far for a 3 year old. Looked it up later on and it wasn't more than like 20 yards, if that.

Was kidnapped once. Went down the street to look at my mailbox and some ladies saw a little kid with no adult and they snatched me up. I remember wanting to get back on the tricycle I rode on and go home so once I got the chance I ran out of their car and headed for the trike, wasn't fast enough because they caught me again and threw me in the car. That's all I remember about what had happened. My mom says I had wandered down there and these ladies picked me up because there's a random toddler on the sidewalk and they wound up taking me to the back gate (Camp Pendleton) and left me with the MPs. Mom said she started looking for me and after a while went to the gate to report me missing and found me there. Apparently that wasn't the only time I'd wandered off and wound up at the MP's office.

• Members

I used to think that my parents let me go to the park by our house that was like a quarter mile away...really really far for a 3 year old. Looked it up later on and it wasn't more than like 20 yards, if that.

Was kidnapped once. Went down the street to look at my mailbox and some ladies saw a little kid with no adult and they snatched me up. I remember wanting to get back on the tricycle I rode on and go home so once I got the chance I ran out of their car and headed for the trike, wasn't fast enough because they caught me again and threw me in the car. That's all I remember about what had happened. My mom says I had wandered down there and these ladies picked me up because there's a random toddler on the sidewalk and they wound up taking me to the back gate (Camp Pendleton) and left me with the MPs. Mom said she started looking for me and after a while went to the gate to report me missing and found me there. Apparently that wasn't the only time I'd wandered off and wound up at the MP's office.

• Members

I started walking around 7 months old. I remember the day I got slightly too tall to walk under the table without banging my head.

When I was 2, I remember a doll in my room flying towards me from the top of a cabinet, and it scared the {censored} outa me. I remember my mom taking the doll down and putting it on the table to show me it wouldn't move. I took the doll and put it in the garbage, and sat on the lid.

• Members

I started walking around 7 months old. I remember the day I got slightly too tall to walk under the table without banging my head.

When I was 2, I remember a doll in my room flying towards me from the top of a cabinet, and it scared the {censored} outa me. I remember my mom taking the doll down and putting it on the table to show me it wouldn't move. I took the doll and put it in the garbage, and sat on the lid.

Archived