Weird stories/things you remember from when you were a little kid

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by guitarcapo
    View Post

Another time we made a dummy out of some old clothes and this head that hair stylists used to put wigs on. We took it out to this ditch by the road and would throw it out under oncoming cars. One time the car stopped and we ran. The car was still stopped there about 5 minutes later and there was this little old lady behind the wheel crying "Somebody help. I think I killed someone" It was really sad and we felt like ****************.

that's ****************ing epic.
    the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Jesse G
      View Post

This reminds me of a post here where I read someone said they had a dream they were banging a hot girl from behind and she turned arpound and had michael jackson's face. Who was that?

It was me, and it didn't go down like that. I wasn't banging her from behind, it was like a standing/lying down thing, facing one another. And it wasn't just the face, suddenly the whole thing was MJ and I was banging his butt. It was traumatizing.

This wasn't when I was a kid though, it was like last year
      GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

Originally Posted by Ovid9

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

How did you fap in a room like that?

Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

Comment

View Post

This reminds me of a post here where I read someone said they had a dream they were banging a hot girl from behind and she turned arpound and had michael jackson's face. Who was that?

It was me, and it didn't go down like that. I wasn't banging her from behind, it was like a standing/lying down thing, facing one another. And it wasn't just the face, suddenly the whole thing was MJ and I was banging his butt. It was traumatizing.

This wasn't when I was a kid though, it was like last year
        GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

Comment

View Post

^^Pretty much

Also, I clearly remember being about 1 year old and first learning to walk and learning my way around the house

NB4 someone says that's impossible to remember when you were a baby because of something they read somewhere

I believe you, because I have plenty of very vivid memories from that age.

My favorite being from sometime before my 2nd birthday (don't know exactly when), but my dad played music so there was always guitars and a drumkit around. He would set me at the drumkit and let me go to town on it. I remember one day stopping and thinking, "I don't know how to play the drums, people are probably laughing at me". I confirmed this with my dad, he says he remembers one day I stopped playing and I wouldn't play the drums any more after that.

The Band

Good Transactions

Comment

View Post

^^Pretty much

Also, I clearly remember being about 1 year old and first learning to walk and learning my way around the house

NB4 someone says that's impossible to remember when you were a baby because of something they read somewhere

I believe you, because I have plenty of very vivid memories from that age.

My favorite being from sometime before my 2nd birthday (don't know exactly when), but my dad played music so there was always guitars and a drumkit around. He would set me at the drumkit and let me go to town on it. I remember one day stopping and thinking, "I don't know how to play the drums, people are probably laughing at me". I confirmed this with my dad, he says he remembers one day I stopped playing and I wouldn't play the drums any more after that.

The Band

Good Transactions

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter
              View Post

Sounds like Whispers in the Dark.

Was this right around '92?

It was around '92. I don't if it's that particular movie (The cover image on IMDB makes it look like a drama), but I'll check it out.
              ---
              https://soundcloud.com/patrickaei

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter
                View Post

Sounds like Whispers in the Dark.

Was this right around '92?

It was around '92. I don't if it's that particular movie (The cover image on IMDB makes it look like a drama), but I'll check it out.
                ---

Comment

• When I was in my early teens my friends and I used to dress up on Halloween and go out and scare trick or treaters. During the Halloween of 1990 I went over to my friend's house and we were going to get into our costumes and go out. When I get there he takes me into his garage and there sits two chainsaws. He had taken the chains off of them so they were harmless. We got into our costumes and went to one of the busy streets in our neighborhood. There was a ton of trick or treaters and a bunch of teens standing around in groups talking. We hid in the shadows and started the chainsaws up and jumped out. People started freaking out running and screaming. My friend was getting carried away and was chasing people up onto porches and some of them even went running into other people's houses. Then we started to hear police sirens in the distance so we took off and ditched the chainsaws into some bushes and went home. That was the best Halloween I ever had.

Then during the winter of 1990 and on into the summer of 1991 my friends and I started talking to each other on CB radios. We'd talk to one another and sometimes truckers would chime in and talk with us as well. One night we were talking and this guy who had the handle Dr. No got on. He told us that he was a trucker and his job consisted of him driving to Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. He had a woman in his truck with him and we talked to her some too. For the next month or so we'd be on and Dr. No would get on and talk with us. We happened to notice that every time he was on he had a different woman with him. I thought it was a bit strange, but I didn't really dwell on it and none of us asked him about it. Finally all of a sudden he stopped getting on. A few years later I was watching Unsolved Mysteries and they ran a story about a trucker who was picking up prostitutes in Ohio and other areas of the mid west and was killing them and dumping them along the highways. They said that about all the information they had on him was that he went by the CB handle Dr. No. They also said that a lot of the killings occurred in 1990-91. When I heard that the hair on the back of my neck stood up. All this time my friends and I were talking to a serial killer and his victims.

Comment

• When I was in my early teens my friends and I used to dress up on Halloween and go out and scare trick or treaters. During the Halloween of 1990 I went over to my friend's house and we were going to get into our costumes and go out. When I get there he takes me into his garage and there sits two chainsaws. He had taken the chains off of them so they were harmless. We got into our costumes and went to one of the busy streets in our neighborhood. There was a ton of trick or treaters and a bunch of teens standing around in groups talking. We hid in the shadows and started the chainsaws up and jumped out. People started freaking out running and screaming. My friend was getting carried away and was chasing people up onto porches and some of them even went running into other people's houses. Then we started to hear police sirens in the distance so we took off and ditched the chainsaws into some bushes and went home. That was the best Halloween I ever had.

Then during the winter of 1990 and on into the summer of 1991 my friends and I started talking to each other on CB radios. We'd talk to one another and sometimes truckers would chime in and talk with us as well. One night we were talking and this guy who had the handle Dr. No got on. He told us that he was a trucker and his job consisted of him driving to Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. He had a woman in his truck with him and we talked to her some too. For the next month or so we'd be on and Dr. No would get on and talk with us. We happened to notice that every time he was on he had a different woman with him. I thought it was a bit strange, but I didn't really dwell on it and none of us asked him about it. Finally all of a sudden he stopped getting on. A few years later I was watching Unsolved Mysteries and they ran a story about a trucker who was picking up prostitutes in Ohio and other areas of the mid west and was killing them and dumping them along the highways. They said that about all the information they had on him was that he went by the CB handle Dr. No. They also said that a lot of the killings occurred in 1990-91. When I heard that the hair on the back of my neck stood up. All this time my friends and I were talking to a serial killer and his victims.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by JimiRules
                      View Post

That's a cool story, but have you ever spent time with a serial killer before?

I won't say how I knew him, but he's dead now. He was arrested for killing a man in "self-defense" back in the nineties, and spent eight years in jail. Of course, the police never found out that he fancied himself a vigilante of sorts. He was really tight with anyone in his neighborhood, so anytime some man came around that was an abusive husband or child molester, he claimed that he got them drunk and dumped their bodies in an abandoned well in the mountains. I wouldn't have believed him had he not been to prison or been in the Green Berets during Vietnam. I guess he developed a taste for murder while overseas. He told me a lot of things he never told anyone else...
                      ---

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by JimiRules
                        View Post

That's a cool story, but have you ever spent time with a serial killer before?

I won't say how I knew him, but he's dead now. He was arrested for killing a man in "self-defense" back in the nineties, and spent eight years in jail. Of course, the police never found out that he fancied himself a vigilante of sorts. He was really tight with anyone in his neighborhood, so anytime some man came around that was an abusive husband or child molester, he claimed that he got them drunk and dumped their bodies in an abandoned well in the mountains. I wouldn't have believed him had he not been to prison or been in the Green Berets during Vietnam. I guess he developed a taste for murder while overseas. He told me a lot of things he never told anyone else...
                        ---

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by magh8
                          View Post

I think i was around 7 or 8.. I was playing with my friend darren from school and had to pee... I would whip it out and pee practically anywhere...so I was peeing off the side of his driveway and as he came up behind me and said ''what are you doing" I peed on him and couldn't stop laughing as I chased him peeing on him... His dad ran out of the house chasing me yelling.. " YOU PISSED ON MY SON!"...lol true story

The first year I was in Oregon, I had turned 15 on the drive out, and my brother was only 11 1/2, we lived in the log cabin way out in the woods, and the only indoor plumbing was the kitchen sink. We took baths in the tub on the front porch and shat in the outhouse. Being boys, we pissed anywhere. Once, my brother ran across the driveway and whipped it out to piss, he stood there pissing with his hands on his hips then he sneezed. When he truned around his face and front was drenched with his piss. I ran back inside and locked all the doors so he couldn't wash off!!. The tub on the porch sat in front of the water heater, but we had to add cold water from the hose. ****************er was too stupid to hose is ass off he just pounded on the door scfreamin at me to let him in

Also, I'd be on the front porch taking a bath, and the neighbor girl who was a year younger than me and ****************ING HOT, would sneak over and sit by the tub and talk to me when I was bathing. It took me all summer to get her to wash my dick for me. She washed it well enough I made ****************ing mess in the water and had run more water to get the jizz off me After that we had a nice little thing going until we moved into town
                          Founder of the club. Dedicated to Rockin on and to fun at those who take themselves too seriously!!!

Term limits for Congress. The true "Politics of Change"

My rig:

1991 HM Strat w/ Dimarzio X2N in the bridge, Chopper in the middle and Pro Track in the neck

Gibson GA20RVT Late model

Vox Tonelab LE
                          EHX English Muff'n
                          Morley Boost Wah, one of the old 110v ones

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by magh8
                            View Post

I think i was around 7 or 8.. I was playing with my friend darren from school and had to pee... I would whip it out and pee practically anywhere...so I was peeing off the side of his driveway and as he came up behind me and said ''what are you doing" I peed on him and couldn't stop laughing as I chased him peeing on him... His dad ran out of the house chasing me yelling.. " YOU PISSED ON MY SON!"...lol true story

The first year I was in Oregon, I had turned 15 on the drive out, and my brother was only 11 1/2, we lived in the log cabin way out in the woods, and the only indoor plumbing was the kitchen sink. We took baths in the tub on the front porch and shat in the outhouse. Being boys, we pissed anywhere. Once, my brother ran across the driveway and whipped it out to piss, he stood there pissing with his hands on his hips then he sneezed. When he truned around his face and front was drenched with his piss. I ran back inside and locked all the doors so he couldn't wash off!!. The tub on the porch sat in front of the water heater, but we had to add cold water from the hose. ****************er was too stupid to hose is ass off he just pounded on the door scfreamin at me to let him in

Also, I'd be on the front porch taking a bath, and the neighbor girl who was a year younger than me and ****************ING HOT, would sneak over and sit by the tub and talk to me when I was bathing. It took me all summer to get her to wash my dick for me. She washed it well enough I made ****************ing mess in the water and had run more water to get the jizz off me After that we had a nice little thing going until we moved into town
                            Founder of the club. Dedicated to Rockin on and to fun at those who take themselves too seriously!!!

Term limits for Congress. The true "Politics of Change"

My rig:

1991 HM Strat w/ Dimarzio X2N in the bridge, Chopper in the middle and Pro Track in the neck

Gibson GA20RVT Late model

Vox Tonelab LE
                            EHX English Muff'n
                            Morley Boost Wah, one of the old 110v ones

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Slunderfungus
                              View Post

where you live to not have indoor plumbing?

something is telling me back hills arkansas..lol
                              " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Slunderfungus
                                View Post

where you live to not have indoor plumbing?

something is telling me back hills arkansas..lol
                                " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Working...
                                X