Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a plush pac-man doll at a garage sale. After that, bad stuff started happening to me. I convinced myself the doll was possessed and tried to get rid of it in various places around the house. It kept showing up on my bed again. In retrospect my mom probably thought i was leaving it places on accident and so she put it back in my room, but godDAMN that freaked me out.

I also remember listening to 'Electric Funeral' with a strobe light on and thinking "Holy ****************, i'm gonna go to hell because of this..."
    "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

Gear:
    Yamaha SBG700S -> Peavey Classic 50 410 / Kustom Double Cross
    Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

Droppin similes like i got holes in my pants pockets.

Comment

I bought a plush pac-man doll at a garage sale. After that, bad stuff started happening to me. I convinced myself the doll was possessed and tried to get rid of it in various places around the house. It kept showing up on my bed again. In retrospect my mom probably thought i was leaving it places on accident and so she put it back in my room, but godDAMN that freaked me out.

I also remember listening to 'Electric Funeral' with a strobe light on and thinking "Holy ****************, i'm gonna go to hell because of this..."
      "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

Gear:
      Yamaha SBG700S -> Peavey Classic 50 410 / Kustom Double Cross
      Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

Droppin similes like i got holes in my pants pockets.

Comment

LOL I don't know how old I was, all I know is that it was before I went to Kindergarten...anyways, my family was having a cookout in the backyard and after we'd eaten we all had some watermelon. I was eating it, and swallowing the seeds, but then my grandmother said (and I quote, I can still remember it clear as day) "You';re not eating the seeds, are you? If you do a watermelon tree will grow in your stomach!" All of the sudden I got absolutely TERRIFIED, I don't think I've ever been that scared in my entire life since then and I'm 31, I grew up in an area with tons of pine trees, so all I could think of was a huge pine tree shooting out of my stomach....at first I just got all red faced and my heart started racing, but then I started BAWLING, I mean absolutely I was absolutely HYSTERICAL, when everyone asked me what was going on I couldn't even get the words out...Finally I did, and they all just laughed at me, and it took me quite a while to calm down...

Another time, I was a few years older, and I was visiting my cousins in New Hampshire, and we were all going go to an amusement park named Cannabee Lake, but I was sick, and my mom said I was too sick to go, but I really wanted to go, so I figured if I drank all the cough syrup in the bottle that the doctor had given me I would be all better in time to go....It cam time to give me my dose and my mom was like "Where'd all the cough syrup go?" and I remember saying "I drank it all so I'll be better so I can go to Cannabee Lake!" She absolutely ****************ing FREAKED out, she went nuts, she started crying and screaming, dialed 911...I went in the ambulance, then when I got to the hospital I remember they made me drink tons of water and charcoal and made me throw up several times...
        Originally Posted by co&cafan808

chevybusa ****************in delivers the lulz!!!

Using and abusing Reason 4.0 (with tons of ReFills) and Logic 9 (with tons of soft synths, VSTi's and plug-ins)
        via
        a Yamaha S80 (with 2 FC7's, an FC5, an FC3, and a BC3a) and a Behringer BCR2000
        on
        a 4GB 2.53GHz Intel Core Duo Mac Mini
        with
        AKG K77 headphones or M-Audio BX5a Deluxe monitors.

Originally Posted by OldGuitarPlayer

Ahhh...John Cage. The ultimate troll.

Originally Posted by Anderton

Just remember...machines don't kill music, people do.

Comment

LOL I don't know how old I was, all I know is that it was before I went to Kindergarten...anyways, my family was having a cookout in the backyard and after we'd eaten we all had some watermelon. I was eating it, and swallowing the seeds, but then my grandmother said (and I quote, I can still remember it clear as day) "You';re not eating the seeds, are you? If you do a watermelon tree will grow in your stomach!" All of the sudden I got absolutely TERRIFIED, I don't think I've ever been that scared in my entire life since then and I'm 31, I grew up in an area with tons of pine trees, so all I could think of was a huge pine tree shooting out of my stomach....at first I just got all red faced and my heart started racing, but then I started BAWLING, I mean absolutely I was absolutely HYSTERICAL, when everyone asked me what was going on I couldn't even get the words out...Finally I did, and they all just laughed at me, and it took me quite a while to calm down...

Another time, I was a few years older, and I was visiting my cousins in New Hampshire, and we were all going go to an amusement park named Cannabee Lake, but I was sick, and my mom said I was too sick to go, but I really wanted to go, so I figured if I drank all the cough syrup in the bottle that the doctor had given me I would be all better in time to go....It cam time to give me my dose and my mom was like "Where'd all the cough syrup go?" and I remember saying "I drank it all so I'll be better so I can go to Cannabee Lake!" She absolutely ****************ing FREAKED out, she went nuts, she started crying and screaming, dialed 911...I went in the ambulance, then when I got to the hospital I remember they made me drink tons of water and charcoal and made me throw up several times...
          Originally Posted by co&cafan808

chevybusa ****************in delivers the lulz!!!

Using and abusing Reason 4.0 (with tons of ReFills) and Logic 9 (with tons of soft synths, VSTi's and plug-ins)
          via
          a Yamaha S80 (with 2 FC7's, an FC5, an FC3, and a BC3a) and a Behringer BCR2000
          on
          a 4GB 2.53GHz Intel Core Duo Mac Mini
          with
          AKG K77 headphones or M-Audio BX5a Deluxe monitors.

Originally Posted by OldGuitarPlayer

Ahhh...John Cage. The ultimate troll.

Originally Posted by Anderton

Just remember...machines don't kill music, people do.

Comment

Back in when I was like eight, my uncle told me that if I stayed up to spy on Santa that he would "spit tobbacco juice in my eye". I envisioned him with a giant jaw of skoal..and didn't mention anymore about it. When you are that young...you believe anything
            *********PROUD MEMBER OF THE GIBSON MAFIA***********
            Good Deals with: Box handler,the4thlast1,meowy,
            61reissue,Yavin,tspit74,musiclikscreams,Dega500,
            Powerglide350, Dark Sound,ambitot pu phan, DJFrank(x2),Salameri544,CRANK,BloodBros,ChuckMehh, Devnulljp,Dark Aegis,TheIgnoramus

*A couple of Gibson's, a cord, some dunlop picks and some cornbread...
            http://www.youtube.com/user/DR440

Comment

Back in when I was like eight, my uncle told me that if I stayed up to spy on Santa that he would "spit tobbacco juice in my eye". I envisioned him with a giant jaw of skoal..and didn't mention anymore about it. When you are that young...you believe anything
              *********PROUD MEMBER OF THE GIBSON MAFIA***********
              Good Deals with: Box handler,the4thlast1,meowy,
              61reissue,Yavin,tspit74,musiclikscreams,Dega500,
              Powerglide350, Dark Sound,ambitot pu phan, DJFrank(x2),Salameri544,CRANK,BloodBros,ChuckMehh, Devnulljp,Dark Aegis,TheIgnoramus

*A couple of Gibson's, a cord, some dunlop picks and some cornbread...
              http://www.youtube.com/user/DR440

Comment

In fourth grade I was at my buddies house and his parents kept their old Commodore 64 in their room.

He was on lookout at their bedroom door, so I could root around in his parent's nightstands. Low and behold and I found Polaroids of his mom sucking off his dad, 2 Joy of Sex books, and this whipped cream stuff that was cherry flavored.

Comment

In fourth grade I was at my buddies house and his parents kept their old Commodore 64 in their room.

He was on lookout at their bedroom door, so I could root around in his parent's nightstands. Low and behold and I found Polaroids of his mom sucking off his dad, 2 Joy of Sex books, and this whipped cream stuff that was cherry flavored.

Comment

when i was 7, i was kidnapped and murdered. if you don't want your grandmother to die, you will share this post with 10 people in this thread.
                    the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

when i was 7, i was kidnapped and murdered. if you don't want your grandmother to die, you will share this post with 10 people in this thread.

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
                        View Post

You do have quite a few sociopathic tendencies, don't you?
                        Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
                          View Post

Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mamberg
                            View Post

are you new to the internet?

that was something i remembered from when i was a kid, email chain letters.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mamberg
                              View Post

are you new to the internet?

that was something i remembered from when i was a kid, email chain letters.

Comment

When I was 12, the neighbors moved to Texas,"we lived in Arkansas", They owned their house and the dad ran an auto shop out of the shop on the side of the house. They locked it up and chained the sliding doors, but I was a skinny little ****************, and slipped through the door. I found several pounds of black powder in wooden powder keg. Yeah, not a good thing for a 12 year pshycopath to have. I went about building pipebombs and ****************. We lived way out in the country, and just up the street from the guy who owned the local meat packing plant, and owned every feild within miles, Ed Cruise was his name. I even tended the three feilds around our house for him. I was in the creek flowing through the feild behind his house around noon, and ofcourse its Summer. I was putting over stuffed pipe bombs in the bank of the creek to see if I could dam it. This bend in the creek was like 500yards behind his house. I lit the ****************ers off, but grossly miscalculated the charge. You know how in the war movies when a guy has a bomb go off nearby that they get dazed, and everything seems like really far off and all you hear is ringing. That **************** really happens! Not only did it dam the creek, it threw me several yards, and blew all the windows on the back of his house and his wifes fine china all leapt off the decorative shelves and onto the floor. Not only did I get whipped from old Ed, when my step dad got home he beat the **************** out of me even more. The rest of the summer I had to work for Ed for free doing my regular feild tending, then when done with that I was up at the meat plant doing odd jobs. Yeah, black powder and teenage boys with too much time on their hands is a bad combination. I had a hell of a lot of fun though! Well, before blowing the creek bed that is...

When I was really little I thought you ****************ed girls in the ass. I thught the vagina was ust for delivering babies
                                Founder of the club. Dedicated to Rockin on and to fun at those who take themselves too seriously!!!

Term limits for Congress. The true "Politics of Change"

My rig:

1991 HM Strat w/ Dimarzio X2N in the bridge, Chopper in the middle and Pro Track in the neck

Gibson GA20RVT Late model

Vox Tonelab LE
                                EHX English Muff'n
                                Morley Boost Wah, one of the old 110v ones

Comment

Working...
                                X