Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
    View Post

Uh...weird

Question, did it become strange at all later in life? I mean, after I figured out what she was doing and how wrong that is, I'd be a little creeped out.

It got strange only once, then after that she was on a long train down to pharmaceutical drug addiction and by that time she already burned a lot of family bridges.

I will say though a couple years after that happened and they were back visiting, she made a huge as batch of cookies. She called me in the kitchen and she was topless and asked if I would rather have cookies or touch her boobies. I remember laughing cause she rhymed and took the cookies.

Comment

When I was real little, I believed that the Hippies who lived across the street were Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley without their Kiss make-up & costumes. (they had long black hair, played loud music, and always had partys at their house. Once saw a early 70's cadilac limo there. ). I thought Kiss hung out & jammed at the Salvation Army building

Thought the Devil lived on top of a telephone tower in town, and at an old abandoned saw mill near my grandparents old house.

Was scared ****************less of ventriloquist dummys.

Believed that there was a little man called "Grouchy" who lived at the racetrack, & sabotaged race cars, & caused them to crash / blow engines. (kinda like a gremlin )
      Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

When I was real little, I believed that the Hippies who lived across the street were Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley without their Kiss make-up & costumes. (they had long black hair, played loud music, and always had partys at their house. Once saw a early 70's cadilac limo there. ). I thought Kiss hung out & jammed at the Salvation Army building

Thought the Devil lived on top of a telephone tower in town, and at an old abandoned saw mill near my grandparents old house.

Was scared ****************less of ventriloquist dummys.

Believed that there was a little man called "Grouchy" who lived at the racetrack, & sabotaged race cars, & caused them to crash / blow engines. (kinda like a gremlin )
        Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

When I was 10 or so I had a hot teenage baby sitter who would would go swimming with me and let me lay on top of her and stuff

It was awesome
          Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

When I was 10 or so I had a hot teenage baby sitter who would would go swimming with me and let me lay on top of her and stuff

It was awesome

Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by linthat22
              View Post

It got strange only once, then after that she was on a long train down to pharmaceutical drug addiction and by that time she already burned a lot of family bridges.

I will say though a couple years after that happened and they were back visiting, she made a huge as batch of cookies. She called me in the kitchen and she was topless and asked if I would rather have cookies or touch her boobies. I remember laughing cause she rhymed and took the cookies.

**************** dude... That's pretty messed up.
              Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by linthat22
                View Post

**************** dude... That's pretty messed up.
                Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse G
                  View Post

It was awesome

Reminds me:

Who amongst us didn't use the ruse, "I can't go to sleep until I have my kiss goodnight" on the hot teen babysitter when they were little?
                  Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse G
                    View Post

It was awesome

Reminds me:

Who amongst us didn't use the ruse, "I can't go to sleep until I have my kiss goodnight" on the hot teen babysitter when they were little?
                    Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

In 2nd or 3rd grade, I got paddled by a teacher.

It gave me a boner

Comment

In 2nd or 3rd grade, I got paddled by a teacher.

It gave me a boner

Comment

In 1st grade we hasd a hot teacher's aid. On the last day of school the teacher got everyone to stand in line and take turns hugging her. When I pressed up on her bosom my weener felt really good

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

In 1st grade we hasd a hot teacher's aid. On the last day of school the teacher got everyone to stand in line and take turns hugging her. When I pressed up on her bosom my weener felt really good

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

I had one baby sitter that showed me her dad's Playboys. Then she called up one of her girlfriends to come over and they were looking at them together.

I always pictured her as turning into a lezbo or a bisexual gal when I got older.

Comment

I had one baby sitter that showed me her dad's Playboys. Then she called up one of her girlfriends to come over and they were looking at them together.

I always pictured her as turning into a lezbo or a bisexual gal when I got older.

Comment

Working...
                                X