Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird stories/things you remember from when you were a little kid

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the late sixties, I vividly remember my father saying that The Beatles were the primary reason for the increasing use of illegal narcotics.
    Everybody is terminally ill.

Comment

In the late sixties, I vividly remember my father saying that The Beatles were the primary reason for the increasing use of illegal narcotics.
      Everybody is terminally ill.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse G
        View Post

When I was about 6, my mom made me eat a bunch of hotdogs.

I waited until she wasn't looking and threw 3 of them down the hall into the living room.

I bet that was like ****************ing a really loose vagina.

I used to think that when a baby was born, it came out the mother's mouth.
        He ate all of the crackers, and then he ate all of the cheese.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse G
          View Post

When I was about 6, my mom made me eat a bunch of hotdogs.

I waited until she wasn't looking and threw 3 of them down the hall into the living room.

I bet that was like ****************ing a really loose vagina.

He ate all of the crackers, and then he ate all of the cheese.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mermph
            View Post

I remember a movie with a birth ending in a pink light that came out of the mom's mouth... Can't remember which one.
            Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mermph
              View Post

I remember a movie with a birth ending in a pink light that came out of the mom's mouth... Can't remember which one.
              Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

Comment

I remember the first time I said '****************'. I was maybe 4 years old, sitting on the counter and I just said it twice: '****************. ****************.' all I remember was my mom looking at my dad like Still have no idea where I got that from.

Stranger still, I have a third-person recollection of this incident.

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist
                View Post

They weren't?
                Gibson Les Paul Traditional
                Warmoth Custom Soloist
                Ibanez S370
                Gibson SG Special
                '77 Marshall JMP 2203
                http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages
                --------

Originally Posted by RaceU4her

i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru

Comment

I remember the first time I said '****************'. I was maybe 4 years old, sitting on the counter and I just said it twice: '****************. ****************.' all I remember was my mom looking at my dad like Still have no idea where I got that from.

Stranger still, I have a third-person recollection of this incident.

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist
                  View Post

They weren't?
                  Gibson Les Paul Traditional
                  Warmoth Custom Soloist
                  Ibanez S370
                  Gibson SG Special
                  '77 Marshall JMP 2203
                  http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages
                  --------

Originally Posted by RaceU4her

i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru

Comment

When I was about 7 or 8 I was outside with my dad doing some work in the yard. All of the sudden this car with no tires on all four rims comes barrelling around the corner, sparks flying all over the place... we looked at each other like wtf? That was some funny ****************... odd but funny.
                    Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

When I was about 7 or 8 I was outside with my dad doing some work in the yard. All of the sudden this car with no tires on all four rims comes barrelling around the corner, sparks flying all over the place... we looked at each other like wtf? That was some funny ****************... odd but funny.
                      Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

i remember some hippy neighbor of ours kidnapping me in the middle of the night one time while my mom was in the hospital giving birth to my youngest brother, i must have been 6yo, woke up in the middle of the night around christmas, she took my middle bother, then 3, and i over to her house, fed us some new age banana pooding that tasted like cardboard and took us home and returned us safely to our beds. she babysat us sometimes, so it wasnt off the wall to have her come get us if say an emergency happened, but this was a little weird.

also im not sure, but i think i burned a vacant new construction house down by lighting paper and throwing it in the sink while playing in the empty house with some bad friends. might have been imagining it though.

i remember dragging my parents into the garage to watch my "concert"...me, my middle brother and my friend, with brooms, running around yelling "ride the lightning!!!" none of us listened to metallica yet, dont know where it came from. not much has changed in my current band
                        great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                        SG ARMY

Comment

i remember some hippy neighbor of ours kidnapping me in the middle of the night one time while my mom was in the hospital giving birth to my youngest brother, i must have been 6yo, woke up in the middle of the night around christmas, she took my middle bother, then 3, and i over to her house, fed us some new age banana pooding that tasted like cardboard and took us home and returned us safely to our beds. she babysat us sometimes, so it wasnt off the wall to have her come get us if say an emergency happened, but this was a little weird.

also im not sure, but i think i burned a vacant new construction house down by lighting paper and throwing it in the sink while playing in the empty house with some bad friends. might have been imagining it though.

i remember dragging my parents into the garage to watch my "concert"...me, my middle brother and my friend, with brooms, running around yelling "ride the lightning!!!" none of us listened to metallica yet, dont know where it came from. not much has changed in my current band
                          great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                          SG ARMY

Comment

When I was about four years old my mom went into a grocery store and left the car running. I reached over from the back seat and put the car in gear. The car idled down the street for a few blocks then crossed a busy highway. Some guy jumped out of a panel truck and got in the car and stopped it.

I used to steal my dads lighter fluid and shoe polish then hid it all under my bed along with a little house I made of toothpicks and Elmer's glue. One day I put lighter fluid on the toothpick house and started it on fire. It started to get out of control but I was able to put it out. I still can't believe the bed didn't catch on fire. A few days later I remember peeking into my bedroom and my mom was removing the containers of shoe polish and lighter fluid. She never said anything to me about it, lol.

Last but not least, I used to think that scrotums were full of piss.
                            Originally Posted by diddlybo

Just last week I went to the local GC with my 18 inch cock to buy several guitars and amps. On the way out I punched a hole clean thru the body of a MIM Tele, which caused the entire store to give me a standing ovation.

Originally Posted by ShaneV2

I play gay through the amp- it involves plugging into the amp's output jack. Sometimes you end up blowing a tranny though.

Comment

When I was about four years old my mom went into a grocery store and left the car running. I reached over from the back seat and put the car in gear. The car idled down the street for a few blocks then crossed a busy highway. Some guy jumped out of a panel truck and got in the car and stopped it.

I used to steal my dads lighter fluid and shoe polish then hid it all under my bed along with a little house I made of toothpicks and Elmer's glue. One day I put lighter fluid on the toothpick house and started it on fire. It started to get out of control but I was able to put it out. I still can't believe the bed didn't catch on fire. A few days later I remember peeking into my bedroom and my mom was removing the containers of shoe polish and lighter fluid. She never said anything to me about it, lol.

Last but not least, I used to think that scrotums were full of piss.
                              Originally Posted by diddlybo

Just last week I went to the local GC with my 18 inch cock to buy several guitars and amps. On the way out I punched a hole clean thru the body of a MIM Tele, which caused the entire store to give me a standing ovation.

Originally Posted by ShaneV2

I play gay through the amp- it involves plugging into the amp's output jack. Sometimes you end up blowing a tranny though.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                                View Post

Uh...weird

Question, did it become strange at all later in life? I mean, after I figured out what she was doing and how wrong that is, I'd be a little creeped out.

It got strange only once, then after that she was on a long train down to pharmaceutical drug addiction and by that time she already burned a lot of family bridges.

I will say though a couple years after that happened and they were back visiting, she made a huge as batch of cookies. She called me in the kitchen and she was topless and asked if I would rather have cookies or touch her boobies. I remember laughing cause she rhymed and took the cookies.

Comment

Working...
                                X