So what do you guys use to carry all of your accessories around in?

djs7685

• Members

I'm currently getting my backup gear and accessories ready to go to start gigging again, and just figured I'd see what everyone else uses and what you take with you on tour, playing local gigs, or whatever else it is that you do.

Right now I just have a small crate and the storage compartment of a couple guitar cases that I use, but I'm looking into a storage box or portable tool box to possibly use.

Inside will be: a few packs of strings, extra patch cables, fuses, preamp and power amp tubes, wire cutters, screwdrivers of the necessary sizes, allen wrench set, extra strap, multimeter and bias probe, and picks.

How about you guys?

• Members

Tool box is the way to go, I think, because you can organize the {censored} out of it and make everything easily accessible. I used this black bag that I got from MF. Had all kinds of cables, zipties, strings, cap, slide, batteries, extension cord, whatever the hell I thought I might need. Never used anything in it at a gig...not even once icon_lol.gif Better safe than sorry, I guess. But next time, itll just be my guitar case and my 5150 212 combo. Im pretty sure I can fit whatever I need in the guitar case at this point....which would be a couple packs of strings and a couple of cables.

• Members

I just use a smallish backpack right now. Holds my cables (3 patch, 1 speaker, 1 power, 2 minis), whatever pedals I bring, screwdriver, strings, picks, earplugs, etc...

I need to find a padded case for my new Bogner pedal. I don't want it to get beaten up like my others. They all inevitably lose knobs from getting just thrown in.

Archived