Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

So what do you guys use to carry all of your accessories around in?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a briefcase looking toolbox I got from home cheapo. It looks like a briefcase, made out of chipboard and some sort of metal covering. Works well. I've had it for years and it's still intact.
    Facebook SoundCloudGood Deals with; STEELKAGE, LenDuffy, Yo_Squig, theemarkmiller and others I've forgottenSPAMDimarzio Paf Pro red- 30$ Shipped(one thread is worn)Ampeg VH140C

Gym bag. But I need a big bag for an air raid siren and beers
      Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

plastic bags.
        the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
          View Post

plastic bags.

nice..... I got a samsonite suitcase at good will for $3 and the latches still work. Also a BIG DeWalt bag at tool king
          90% of it is...half mental

1984 Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 with 1820 bottom
          1973 Ampeg VT-22
          Strat- LP Studio- Ovation- GR33 synth

tune it or die
          and have a nice day!

Pedalboard case for all leads, slides, capos, plectrums etc, guitar case compartment for strings.
            Originally Posted by telephant

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;

I wrap stuff up in large hankerchief and tie it to the end of a stick. You can carry it over one shoulder and carry your guitar in the other hand.
              Marshall JCM800 2204
              Marshall Lead 100 Mosfet
              Laney AOR ProTube 50

Cheap luggage bag w/ wheels from Target. It has my bass amp, cables, power adapter, some tools, various picks, and my pedalboard if I decide to bring it. Spare strings are in the gigbag.

Small cooler.
                  Rivera K-Tre
                  Randall T2

Carvin, Gibson, ESP

Good deals with: Shredtilurded, Juggernaut, Guillatool1( x2 ), MatrixClaw, CRANK,Clonexx, Chris the Asian, Slav123, lfrz93, ldonnell89, Khoifish321, bankboy, JJPSGAK, DTorg, jdr94, Yo_Squig, coolblues309, samthinguy, MorgMetal666, Uberthrall, Duke318, Harris, Katana, mctallica1, JerEvil, GuidanceofSin, phreddy, O'Rourke, Toshiro, the4thlast1, aywilson, shask, NeoAngelo, TomCray, scottcrud,sdgails, GibsonVMan, 100 watt

Old black top-loading leather flight bag - it's both practical and classy!

my foreskin
                      He ate all of the crackers, and then he ate all of the cheese.

Cornhole. Once you've been prolapsed a few times, it becomes a handy pocket. I keep my change in there.
                        Originally Posted by James Hetfield

I AM THE TABLE!!

LTD EC256:EMG's, Tonepros, Grovers
                        Agile PS900 Blue Flame
                        Ibanez Acoustic: V300CW
                        EVH 5150 III 100w
                        EVH 5150 III 4x12
                        POD HD300
                        MXR 10 Band EQ

Good Transactions: cadfael, kev324, sahlomonic, Lucius