Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what do you guys use to carry all of your accessories around in?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you guys use to carry all of your accessories around in?

I'm currently getting my backup gear and accessories ready to go to start gigging again, and just figured I'd see what everyone else uses and what you take with you on tour, playing local gigs, or whatever else it is that you do.

Right now I just have a small crate and the storage compartment of a couple guitar cases that I use, but I'm looking into a storage box or portable tool box to possibly use.

Inside will be: a few packs of strings, extra patch cables, fuses, preamp and power amp tubes, wire cutters, screwdrivers of the necessary sizes, allen wrench set, extra strap, multimeter and bias probe, and picks.

How about you guys?

Tool box is the way to go, I think, because you can organize the **************** out of it and make everything easily accessible. I used this black bag that I got from MF. Had all kinds of cables, zipties, strings, cap, slide, batteries, extension cord, whatever the hell I thought I might need. Never used anything in it at a gig...not even once Better safe than sorry, I guess. But next time, itll just be my guitar case and my 5150 212 combo. Im pretty sure I can fit whatever I need in the guitar case at this point....which would be a couple packs of strings and a couple of cables.
    Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Comment

I just use a smallish backpack right now. Holds my cables (3 patch, 1 speaker, 1 power, 2 minis), whatever pedals I bring, screwdriver, strings, picks, earplugs, etc...

I need to find a padded case for my new Bogner pedal. I don't want it to get beaten up like my others. They all inevitably lose knobs from getting just thrown in.

Comment

I should point out that I bring a backup amp and guitar, so I don't need to bring as much stuff in my pack

Comment

I use a Fender Accessory bag to carry my extra cables, picks, etc.

I use a backup amp, so I dont bring all the tube/bias probe and all that, and I have a pedalboard all my pedals are mounted in.
          Nate Wright
          www.facebook.com/judgementband
          www.youtube.com/judgementband
          www.myspace.com/judgementband

EVH 5150 III
          EVH 5150 III mini
          Diezel rear loaded 4x12 (x2)
          ESP Vipers (x3)
          ESP/LTD Viper (x3)
          ESP/LTD TE-202
          ESP/LTD Eclipse
          1976 Les Paul Custom
          1995 Fender Std. Strat

Comment

i have an old hardshell pedalboard case that works great. its just big enough for my controller 2, strings, cables and what not.
            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

After I got my fleshlight, I modded and repurposed my old blow-up doll for all my cables and extra shizz.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

i throw all my **************** in a tool bag. not exactly 'organized' but it works.
                Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

One of the Mesa bags I got an ex to buy me
                  #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Tool box for whatever doesn't fit in the front pouch of my pedalboard bag thing.
                      HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

I've used an old milk crate. it works as an amp or a monitor stand in a pinch too.
                        Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

I use one of the reinforced tool bags from Lowes.
                          Les Paul's & Strats, Fender Super & Blues Junior, Fulltone pedals & a whole lot of stuff that I don't use and can't seem to let go....

Comment

I have a small water proof nylon bag I pack stuff in, but if I want to move super light I can pack the essentials in my gig bag and front pocket of my pedaltrain bag.
                            Member of the SG Army

Comment

I've got a small Anvil-style case that carries all my assorted crap. I've thought about switching to a tool box or a bag....but the Anvil case stacks better, and it can also serve as an amp stand when necessary.

Comment

Working...
                              X