OT: Stomach Flu/Food Poisoning

Sex Panther

• Members

I'm currently suffering the aftermath of eating some wings last night that were rated at "Atomic" on the hotness scale. Truth in advertising; the restaurant people tried to talk my son out of ordering them, but no. Second hottest thing I"v ever eaten (to a piece of ghost pepper) and this morning I have the trots. This is just a minor annoyance compared to food poisoning, though. Feel better soon, bro.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther View Post
Anyone else hit with this horse{censored} from Christmas?

Let's add this to the list of reasons why Christmas blows. icon_lol.gif

I feel like Randy from South Park, {censored}ting, puking, pissing, everywhere at the same time. icon_lol.gif

#Winning
Yeah sounds like the same "flu" bug I had a month or so ago. I almost never puke when I'm suck and this was like 24 hours straight of exploding out of all holes at once. Mojo sent. I was convinced it was food poisoning until some other people got it that hadn't eaten/drank at place I thought I got it from. Was seriously BRUTAL icon_lol.gifredface.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by '63-Strat View Post
Yeah sounds like the same "flu" bug I had a month or so ago. I almost never puke when I'm suck and this was like 24 hours straight of exploding out of all holes at once. Mojo sent. I was convinced it was food poisoning until some other people got it that hadn't eaten/drank at place I thought I got it from. Was seriously BRUTAL icon_lol.gifredface.gif
Any stomach "flu" is gastroenteritis...which is essentially food poisoning. However, it is contagious if you're not clean, so food poisoning can be passed to other people even if they didn't eat what you did. It is the worst {censored}ing thing. Just terrible.

I'm fortunate this time, it's pretty bad, but the last time I had it, I was violently throwing up out of every hole every 15 minutes for about 8-9 hours. This time, it's not nearly as bad, but still terrible.

BTW, down 4.2 lbs in 1 day. Maybe I should attempt to rehydrate myself icon_lol.gif

• Members

It has been rolling through Cleveland at a very fast pace.

Example: 15 people in my office. One went down and over the next week, took 3 more with them. All down for a week.

While they were out and slowly started to come back to work, 5 more went with them! I was feeling it on Christmas day but fought off most of it. Still had a headache for 3 days.

Good luck.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by eyeball987 View Post
It has been rolling through Cleveland at a very fast pace.

Example: 15 people in my office. One went down and over the next week, took 3 more with them. All down for a week.

While they were out and slowly started to come back to work, 5 more went with them! I was feeling it on Christmas day but fought off most of it. Still had a headache for 3 days.

Good luck.
Thanks. Hopefully I'm not out a week...that would be {censored}ing terrible. Last time I got over it in a day or two, I'm hoping that's the case now...

• Members

nope, the gals in my fam on both sides cook like a bauws

i did however get it last year at the "work potluck lunch" and then had a first date that night... icon_lol.gif was pretty fkn uncomfortable to say the least, and i should've just canceled but oh well

• Members

Mojo sent dude. Had to take my mom to the ER on Sunday because she and my dad had food poisoning from the night before. He could keep some fluids down, but she was dehydrated really badly.

I told them this is what they get for eating salad! cop.gif

• Members

I'm not convinced it's food poisoning..my youngest, then my wife and then my eldest got hit with a quick passing thing several days spread apart...vomiting, crappy and about 24 hours of pinchy stomachache....I escaped it so far.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise View Post
Typically I can puke it out and feel better in a day. This is the only time it took me to hell and back.

Hope it just moves on through quick for ya.
I only threw up the one time. But felt much better after. Drinking some gatorade slowly now, and was able to keep down a couple pieces of bread an hour or so ago. Just tryin to take it slow and steady.

Archived