Peavey Triple XXX Fuse Holder Cap

Guitarted

• Members

My fuse holder cap broke a few years ago on my Triple XXX head and it has sat quiet ever since. I lost the broken cap and don't remember what it looks like. Can anyone please take a picture of their XXX fuse holder cap and either post the pictrue or email it to me at eadgbe20@yahoo.com? I have found the manufacture and their part number for the fuse holder (Schurter FAU), but they have a few different caps for the holder and I want to get the right one.

THANKS!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74 View Post
I had the same issue with a fuse cap for my Laney GH100L, I couldn't find an exact match anywhere. I ended up just replacing the whole fuse holder. It's super easy to do.
Yeah, I thought I would replace it with some other fuse holder until I saw that it is not a typical inline panel mount fuse holder. It actually has two prongs that go through and solder right to a small PC board. They call it PCB mount. Luckily I got enough information off of the existing fuse holder. I beleive it is this one:
http://media.digikey.com/photos/Schu.../0031_3581.jpg
http://www.schurterinc.com/en/Compon...useholders/FAU

I also need to replace the fuse holder itself as one of the prongs is busted so that the holder is not soldered to the board anymore. Just not sure which cap I need to go with it.

• Members

You could call Peavey and order the whole assembly or any part you may need for it. They are super cheap and shipping is really reasonable. I'd at least give them a call before you order from somewhere else just to compare prices.

Through them, at least you'd be assured you are ordering the correct part.

• Members

Parts Department
To order replacement parts, please call us at 877-732-8391 (toll free in the US) or 601-483-5365. The Parts Department extension is 1386. Our business hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time, Monday-Friday. Hold times may be long during peak hours. If you have to wait on hold, feel free to leave a name and number and one of our Parts Sales Coordinators will contact you as soon as possible. Payment can be made via credit card, or we can ship COD to a place of business only.

For parts pricing and availability inquiries only, email the Parts Department at parts@peavey.com

• Members

Parts Department
To order replacement parts, please call us at 877-732-8391 (toll free in the US) or 601-483-5365. The Parts Department extension is 1386. Our business hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time, Monday-Friday. Hold times may be long during peak hours. If you have to wait on hold, feel free to leave a name and number and one of our Parts Sales Coordinators will contact you as soon as possible. Payment can be made via credit card, or we can ship COD to a place of business only.

For parts pricing and availability inquiries only, email the Parts Department at parts@peavey.com

Archived