Tribute to Zeppelin - Kennedy Award Honors

***1776***

• Members

Great performance by the Wilson sisters, (especially Ann) and the guys from Zep looked genuinely honered and touched with the way the song was done

Yea i know that the song is overplayed and radio smashed the song and Jimmy Paege bast evaaar, icon_lol.gif etc, etc but this was a nice rendition and the band looked like they really enjoyed it and Bonhams son as well,, somewhat touching

Nice job, well done boyz cool.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ***1776*** View Post
Great performance by the Wilson sisters, (especially Ann) and the guys from Zep looked genuinely honered and touched with the way the song was done

Yea i know that the song is overplayed and radio smashed the song and Jimmy Paege bast evaaar, icon_lol.gif etc, etc but this was a nice rendition and the band looked like they really enjoyed it and Bonhams son as well,, somewhat touching

Nice job, well done boyz cool.gif
Thanks for sharing that man. It was {censored}ing awesome. That snare sounded magical and the wilson sisters are uber talented

• Members

All in all, a fine and noteworthy effort from the Wilson Sisters. I was a little surprised that Ann took the vocal line at 3:15 down an octave. Surely she could have belted that {censored}er out ... it caught my ears by surprise she didn't "go for it" idn_smilie.gif Overall, the arrangement and instrumentation was very nice.

Oh, and INB4 CharvelDan stroking his caulk over the white Friedman 1/2 stack redface.gif

Archived