Should I trade my VHT Deliverance 60 for a Mesa Triple Rectifier?

Chrisjd

• Members

So i have the option of trading my deliverance for a triple rec. the rec is a 2008 model, with great tube life, and he will include the footswitch, slip cover, and a ibanez TS-9, all for my deliverance.

I really prefer other amps for my music, but it seems like it could be a good trade.....

Would you do this?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

How much does the sig x go for? Triple Rectos have been in the $800-1000 range and hard to move for a while now. A ts9 will maybe net $50 after shipping.

Last I checked you could snag them for around $1200 shipped. Paid $1175 for mine IIRC.

• Members

View Post

How much does the sig x go for? Triple Rectos have been in the $800-1000 range and hard to move for a while now. A ts9 will maybe net $50 after shipping.

Last I checked you could snag them for around $1200 shipped. Paid $1175 for mine IIRC.

• Members

View Post

I bought my sig for 1300, I think, and I usually see them somewhere in that range, maybe a little less lately. They're well over 2k new.

• Members

View Post

I bought my sig for 1300, I think, and I usually see them somewhere in that range, maybe a little less lately. They're well over 2k new.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by JerEvil View Post
The only triples I see in that price range are the new reborn series. I had a bitch of a time selling my old triple and the market seems worse now idn_smilie.gif

Basically my advice is to only make the trade if you feel you will need the triple. Plan on netting $900 from the triple if you're patient.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by JerEvil View Post
The only triples I see in that price range are the new reborn series. I had a bitch of a time selling my old triple and the market seems worse now idn_smilie.gif

Basically my advice is to only make the trade if you feel you will need the triple. Plan on netting $900 from the triple if you're patient.

Archived