xbox games

NeloAngelo

• Members

i've got a couple games to trade, and some credit on my gamestop card. what game should i pick up? it's gotta be something massive with replay value, otherwise i will just add suggestions to my gamefly queue. i already have mw3, black ops 2, gta4, portal 2, fallout 3, and some other stuff from the on demand list.

i'm thinking fallout new vegas. not into oblivion at all so that's off the table, and not into story games that end like darksiders. i have gamefly for that.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Kerouac View Post

Mass Effect Trilogy is great too.
I strongly, STRONGLY dislike the Mass Effect games. I played the first one earlier this year, holy hell is the gameplay terrible. I bought ME3 a month ago, better, but still leagues behind most other games i play.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd

View Post

I strongly, STRONGLY dislike the Mass Effect games. I played the first one earlier this year, holy hell is the gameplay terrible. I bought ME3 a month ago, better, but still leagues behind most other games i play.

You shouldn't talk about things you don't understand.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd

View Post

Mass Effect is probably one of the best series ever even though the 3rd's ending sucked very badly. ME2 is easily one of my favorite games ever.

• Members

My breif comment on Mass Effect - only played the first one and didn't get too far into it. Graphics and mechanics(? I guess would be the word) were stunning, liked that a lot. Hated more than anything in the world that I couldn't get my guy to jump. Got bored of it and played something else when I tried it.

heard the gameplay improved in the next two, I've been told they're even better.

What about the Assisn's Creed games? Same thing, started the first and hated how long it took in between missions while you're in that weird room. Gave it up, played Skyrim, never looked back.

• Members

My breif comment on Mass Effect - only played the first one and didn't get too far into it. Graphics and mechanics(? I guess would be the word) were stunning, liked that a lot. Hated more than anything in the world that I couldn't get my guy to jump. Got bored of it and played something else when I tried it.

heard the gameplay improved in the next two, I've been told they're even better.

What about the Assisn's Creed games? Same thing, started the first and hated how long it took in between missions while you're in that weird room. Gave it up, played Skyrim, never looked back.

Archived