Silverburst LP? Sure! How about a Silverburst Strat?

Stevetemp

• Members

Not bad, probably would not though as the headstock color just ruins it IMO.

The only other guitar I've liked in silverburst is that Dethklok sig explorer.
Other than that pretty much every other guitar only looks ok in that finish, while LPs look sick as {censored}.

• Members

Other than that pretty much every other guitar only looks ok in that finish, while LPs look sick as {censored}.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle View Post

Amen to that.. I thought I was the only guy on here who pretty dislikes any silverburst, except on a Les Paul.. They just look like a black line spray painted on the edge.. Especially some of these Tele's I've seen.. I also agree on that dethklok explorer. That looks ace. This one is ok, and once again I agree!.headstock is no bueno.. Black headstock with Silver logo/lettering would have been good

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle View Post

Amen to that.. I thought I was the only guy on here who pretty dislikes any silverburst, except on a Les Paul.. They just look like a black line spray painted on the edge.. Especially some of these Tele's I've seen.. I also agree on that dethklok explorer. That looks ace. This one is ok, and once again I agree!.headstock is no bueno.. Black headstock with Silver logo/lettering would have been good

Archived