YO! GABBA GABBA!

~Abstract~

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by sbrett View Post
Caillou is a whiny little bitch. I can't stand that show. Luckily my daughter doesn't care for it much anymore.

I can't listen. I make up my own storyline about how he's really just hallucinating all the stories...complications from the chemotherapy. That's why a 4yo doesn't have any hair...and why the images don't go all the way to the edge of the screen.

And yeah....YGG is {censored}ing crazy. I LOVE the music and {censored} though. Biz Markee has a weekly spot...and they get decent indy bands to perform. Lots of good music. Once, Jack Black was on. Anthony Bourdain was a doctor in one a few weeks ago. Most of the best of the 2000s SNL cast has been on...I really enjoy it. The lyrics are hilarious too.

"Your skin is bumpy, but ours is smooth...because we use low-uh-shun...we're all diff-uh-runt"

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Sheen View Post
biz markie ftw.
This.

Mine loves Yo Gabba Gabba. She's positively obsessed. I must admit to finding amusement in their choices of guest stars and bands. Biz Markie and Mark Mothersbaugh (DEVO) appear every episode. Off the top of my head, Anthony Bourdain, Jack Black, Mos Def, Tony Hawk, Amy Sedaris, Ellijah Wood, Fred Armisen, and Andy Samberg have all been to Gabbaland, along with Weezer, Of Montreal, The Shins, Hot Hot Heat, I'm from Barcelona, Band of Horses, and the Flaming Lips.

She also learned how to beatbox before she learned to talk... which, to me, is pretty kick ass.

She also loves Lazytown.

Archived