Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

who still has one of those voodoo P.A. built prototype witchdoctor heads?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who still has one of those voodoo P.A. built prototype witchdoctor heads?

i bought mine from someone here, and sold it later to someone else here. i really want it back. please?

this was it.

Comment

this was it.

Comment

what the hell is that??

looks like it belongs in a museum!

but it has a brutal/savage switch - so i guess you can talk about it here.
        Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

what the hell is that??

looks like it belongs in a museum!

but it has a brutal/savage switch - so i guess you can talk about it here.
          Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

I had a old 18 watt Voodoo a long time ago. It looked similar to that one layout wise but was in a old wooden head. Didn't sound horrible but I never could gel with it. Sold it a few months later.
            Gibson | Mesa Boogie
            PRS | ESP | Bogner

Comment

I had a old 18 watt Voodoo a long time ago. It looked similar to that one layout wise but was in a old wooden head. Didn't sound horrible but I never could gel with it. Sold it a few months later.
              Gibson | Mesa Boogie
              PRS | ESP | Bogner

Comment

I had one at one point. It was in it's original chassis. Looked a 50's toaster. Sounded as good as one as well.

Comment

I had one at one point. It was in it's original chassis. Looked a 50's toaster. Sounded as good as one as well.

Comment

^I always laughed as I never got any "Savage" or "Brutal" results from changing the position of that toggle switch lol

Comment

^I always laughed as I never got any "Savage" or "Brutal" results from changing the position of that toggle switch lol

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by CaViTaTioN
                        View Post

The tone of the one I had was nothing impressive either. Sounded fairly lifeless.
                        Gibson | Mesa Boogie
                        PRS | ESP | Bogner

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by CaViTaTioN
                          View Post

The tone of the one I had was nothing impressive either. Sounded fairly lifeless.
                          Gibson | Mesa Boogie
                          PRS | ESP | Bogner

Comment

It sounded like the darkest Fender amp you could imagine with dying tubes. The gain knob was confusing as there really wasn't any of that either

Comment

It sounded like the darkest Fender amp you could imagine with dying tubes. The gain knob was confusing as there really wasn't any of that either

Comment

Working...
                              X