Sunday Drumjam anyone?

Killzone

• Members
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I put all these details in the Tonefinder link.. But again this is my 5150 combo with the tubes that run a little above what would be considered "safe", but I swear its the best the amp has ever sounded in all the years Ive used this amp.. I didnt have time to add a bass track so it doesnt sound as huge as it could, but whatever.. Oh yeah.. My fairly new Bare KNuckle VHii pickup was used.. The first time a Bare Knuckle has impressed me.. I love low output pickups, especially for metal, but some dont work now matter how hard I try.. This one works.. Its just a huge sound in the room.. Although its very bright at the same time.. I love that! done blabbing.

http://www.tonefinder.com/index.php?...id&value=14026

• Members

I put all these details in the Tonefinder link.. But again this is my 5150 combo with the tubes that run a little above what would be considered "safe", but I swear its the best the amp has ever sounded in all the years Ive used this amp.. I didnt have time to add a bass track so it doesnt sound as huge as it could, but whatever.. Oh yeah.. My fairly new Bare KNuckle VHii pickup was used.. The first time a Bare Knuckle has impressed me.. I love low output pickups, especially for metal, but some dont work now matter how hard I try.. This one works.. Its just a huge sound in the room.. Although its very bright at the same time.. I love that! done blabbing.

• Members

@Killzone's take- Interesting Tone.. Definitely Old school death metal.. Actually had kinda the Obituary SLowly We Rot sound to it.. Your jam took me back to my youth when I was 13 y.o driving with my Dad to one of my hockey games.. And we had gotten lost. I was listening to Slowly we Rot in the car and he was getting all pissed about being lost and was cursing and yelling to no one in particular, so I kept turning it up! lol.. He finally got really pissed and ripped the tape out and threw it in to the back@! I definitely realized then that this music does bring out the negative in some people.. But in myself, it just brought a good feeling... lolol

@PDbyS jam- Again kinda that old school recorded on Analog in the basement type sound.. Good job

• Members

@Killzone's take- Interesting Tone.. Definitely Old school death metal.. Actually had kinda the Obituary SLowly We Rot sound to it.. Your jam took me back to my youth when I was 13 y.o driving with my Dad to one of my hockey games.. And we had gotten lost. I was listening to Slowly we Rot in the car and he was getting all pissed about being lost and was cursing and yelling to no one in particular, so I kept turning it up! lol.. He finally got really pissed and ripped the tape out and threw it in to the back@! I definitely realized then that this music does bring out the negative in some people.. But in myself, it just brought a good feeling... lolol

@PDbyS jam- Again kinda that old school recorded on Analog in the basement type sound.. Good job

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ENdtime View Post

HO LEE {censored} BALLZ that sounds {censored}ing INCREDIBLE!!!!

I think Im gonna have to use my peavey vypyr for this one...Ill play with direct and micing...my buddy is borrowing the 5150 combo at the moment.

• Members

HO LEE {censored} BALLZ that sounds {censored}ing INCREDIBLE!!!!

I think Im gonna have to use my peavey vypyr for this one...Ill play with direct and micing...my buddy is borrowing the 5150 combo at the moment.

• Members

Here's my go at it:
afxwinter - NYE Drumjam

I got a MIDI keyboard for xmas so I've been dying to get some use out of it smile.gif

This sounds amazing man, great job!

• Members

Here's my go at it:
afxwinter - NYE Drumjam

I got a MIDI keyboard for xmas so I've been dying to get some use out of it smile.gif

This sounds amazing man, great job!

Archived