True Love is...

ComOp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbicus

View Post

Sorry, but this situation does not appeal to me in the least. Your wife wants to add "a third"? Then something is wrong in the bed room. Also, women are exponential. Two women don't double the trouble/drama/pms/etc. They SQUARE it. It's science.

icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

Sorry, but this situation does not appeal to me in the least. Your wife wants to add "a third"? Then something is wrong in the bed room. Also, women are exponential. Two women don't double the trouble/drama/pms/etc. They SQUARE it. It's science.

icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

No. Just no.

• Members

View Post

No. Just no.

Archived