No announcement yet.

Chick Fil-a blew out my butthole.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick Fil-a blew out my butthole.

Seriously. Don't be ****************in' with that spicey chicken even though its delicious. My balloon knot was on fire for a good 10 minutes. Multiple wipes didn't even help.

If only them Jesus lovers were open on Sundays and accepted gays for who they were.

I dunno about that broski. I go to this Korean version called Chicken Now, and it's miles better imo than Chick-Fil-A.
    Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

I dunno about that broski. I go to this Korean version called Chicken Now, and it's miles better imo than Chick-Fil-A.

Comment

A big cock.......
        I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

A big cock.......
          I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
            View Post

A big cock.......

you have not
            If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

View Post

A big cock.......

you have not
              If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by wok
                View Post

you have not

I only get compliments.......

Comment

View Post

you have not

Comment

View Post

he only said that to make you feel better

Comment

View Post

Comment

View Post

lol/wat

Comment

View Post

lol/wat

Comment

Dan...

Comment

Dan...

Comment

Working...
                              X