Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a Marshall 2554 Jubilee combo on thegearpage right now for $900. It's a 50 watt el34 Jubilee. Clean channel, awesome dirt channel, fx loop, can run an ext cabinet no problem and has a vintage 30 when you just want low volume home playing. The jubilee has one of the best master volumes that Marshall has ever offered.

Comment

There is a Marshall 2554 Jubilee combo on thegearpage right now for $900. It's a 50 watt el34 Jubilee. Clean channel, awesome dirt channel, fx loop, can run an ext cabinet no problem and has a vintage 30 when you just want low volume home playing. The jubilee has one of the best master volumes that Marshall has ever offered.

Comment

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...hlight=Jubilee

Also has a 25 / 50 watt switch on front to cut the wattage down.

These went for $1500 before the market crashed and being a jubilee they will have excellent collectibility. Granted its not the silver tolex model but the circuit is identical.

Comment

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...hlight=Jubilee

Also has a 25 / 50 watt switch on front to cut the wattage down.

These went for $1500 before the market crashed and being a jubilee they will have excellent collectibility. Granted its not the silver tolex model but the circuit is identical.

Comment

I grabbed my JVM210h on craigslist for $750. Can really do a lot and the clean is really nice.
            Guitars:
            2011 Gibson LP Traditional Plus
            2004 Gibson LP Studio Alpine White
            1996 Yamaha 121d w/SD screamin deamon
            2002 Ibanez RG 470 MIJ
            Yamaha Acoustic

Amps
            Marshall JVM 210h
            Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
            Peavey Ultra 60
            BlackStar HT-5 Combo
            BlackStar HT-100

Cabs
            Peavey Ultra 412
            Marshall 1960a
            Marshall MF280

http://www.facebook.com/sin4sin

Comment

I grabbed my JVM210h on craigslist for $750. Can really do a lot and the clean is really nice.
              Guitars:
              2011 Gibson LP Traditional Plus
              2004 Gibson LP Studio Alpine White
              1996 Yamaha 121d w/SD screamin deamon
              2002 Ibanez RG 470 MIJ
              Yamaha Acoustic

Amps
              Marshall JVM 210h
              Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
              Peavey Ultra 60
              BlackStar HT-5 Combo
              BlackStar HT-100

Cabs
              Peavey Ultra 412
              Marshall 1960a
              Marshall MF280

http://www.facebook.com/sin4sin

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by bdubbs
                View Post

Do you get all the sounds you want out of the JVM? You think you need the extra gain stages the 410 has? How does it sound when the volume is lower?
                Guitars
                Amps
                Pedals

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by bdubbs
                  View Post

Do you get all the sounds you want out of the JVM? You think you need the extra gain stages the 410 has? How does it sound when the volume is lower?
                  Guitars
                  Amps
                  Pedals

Comment

dp
                    Guitars
                    Amps
                    Pedals

Comment

dp
                      Guitars
                      Amps
                      Pedals

Comment

Hughes and Kettner Tubemeister, those things sound great at just about everything! Volume should be fine too.
                        If you think this forum sucks visit here:http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php started by user guitarbilly74

Comment

Hughes and Kettner Tubemeister, those things sound great at just about everything! Volume should be fine too.
                          If you think this forum sucks visit here:http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php started by user guitarbilly74

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                            View Post

I'll have to check this one out, the videos sound good.
                            Guitars
                            Amps
                            Pedals

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                              View Post

I'll have to check this one out, the videos sound good.
                              Guitars
                              Amps
                              Pedals

Comment

I would keep that money aside and patiently seek out the multitude of amps to try out and demo until you find one that makes you happy. Just take your time.
                                Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
                                Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

Yes that's my girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                                X