What album are you looking the most forward to in 2013?

AdrianPOA

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah that Carcass is a good one.. If they can do what Heartwork should have been, I'll be good with that!

I know its considered a classic album and people on here especially love it and its good, but for the fans of the band before they went that route, that was the first record without Steer's vocals, and that was a big change. Plus, its just too melodic..Necroticism had a nice balance of melodic and brutal. Heartwork lacked a lot in the brutal.. I , personally, think the recording and tone on that record is what is most impressive. And the Solos.. The leads were pretty killer.. Well, Steers in particular.. Amott never did much for me... There are a handful of good songs on there, one or 2 great ones., but I also think there is a bunch of boring songs that dont do much for me at all.. This Mortal Coil, Death Certificate, I think the title track is boring, and that one that Amott wrote that everyone loves.. Cant remember the name, but its tracks 5.. And it has a great opening riff, but after that that {censored} is boring...

Ok, Im done ragging on a record thatis 20 yeArs old and isnt the topic of the thread! lol..

So yeah, IM looking forward to the Carcass record..

Other than that I really dont pay attention to whats coming out.. I'll hear about it when it does come out and I'll go from there..

• Members

Yeah that Carcass is a good one.. If they can do what Heartwork should have been, I'll be good with that!

I know its considered a classic album and people on here especially love it and its good, but for the fans of the band before they went that route, that was the first record without Steer's vocals, and that was a big change. Plus, its just too melodic..Necroticism had a nice balance of melodic and brutal. Heartwork lacked a lot in the brutal.. I , personally, think the recording and tone on that record is what is most impressive. And the Solos.. The leads were pretty killer.. Well, Steers in particular.. Amott never did much for me... There are a handful of good songs on there, one or 2 great ones., but I also think there is a bunch of boring songs that dont do much for me at all.. This Mortal Coil, Death Certificate, I think the title track is boring, and that one that Amott wrote that everyone loves.. Cant remember the name, but its tracks 5.. And it has a great opening riff, but after that that {censored} is boring...

Ok, Im done ragging on a record thatis 20 yeArs old and isnt the topic of the thread! lol..

Other than that I really dont pay attention to whats coming out.. I'll hear about it when it does come out and I'll go from there..

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ENdtime View Post

Well, since you at least dig the production of Heartwork, you should listen to me testing out my new speakers trying to nail that guitar tone.

https://soundcloud.com/adrian-hinkle...with-hellatone

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ENdtime View Post

Well, since you at least dig the production of Heartwork, you should listen to me testing out my new speakers trying to nail that guitar tone.

https://soundcloud.com/adrian-hinkle...with-hellatone

Archived