Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What album are you looking the most forward to in 2013?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What album are you looking the most forward to in 2013?

For me, it's got to be the new Carcass album. Bill Steer is rumored to have brought the Dr. Claw vocals back, and the new songs are supposedly rooted in the Necroticism/Heartwork era of their sound. Can't wait!
    GUITARS:
    Ibanez UV777BK - Evolution 7 bridge, Blaze SC middle/Blaze neck
    Ibanez RG7420 - Evolution 7 bridge, Blaze neck
    Gibson Les Paul Studio - stock
    Squier Stagemaster - EMG 81s

AMPS & CAB:
    Marshall JVM 210H
    Marshall JCM 900 4100 (modded)
    Marshall 1960B (G12T-75 / Hellatone 30 X-Pattern)

PEDALS:
    Boss TU-2
    Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
    Maxon OD808
    MXR Phase 90
    Boss CH-1
    Digitech Turbo Flange
    Boss NS-2
    Hardwire DL-8
    Blackstar HT-DistX

Originally Posted by Pepi

Short 100 bucks **************** YOU OBAMA

Truthfully, none. I need to pick up the latest Anders Osborne. Along with The MC5-High Time.

For me, everything old is new.
    Look how hard my heart hurts.
    I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

Truthfully, none. I need to pick up the latest Anders Osborne. Along with The MC5-High Time.

For me, everything old is new.
      Look how hard my heart hurts.
      I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

Yeah that Carcass is a good one.. If they can do what Heartwork should have been, I'll be good with that!

I know its considered a classic album and people on here especially love it and its good, but for the fans of the band before they went that route, that was the first record without Steer's vocals, and that was a big change. Plus, its just too melodic..Necroticism had a nice balance of melodic and brutal. Heartwork lacked a lot in the brutal.. I , personally, think the recording and tone on that record is what is most impressive. And the Solos.. The leads were pretty killer.. Well, Steers in particular.. Amott never did much for me... There are a handful of good songs on there, one or 2 great ones., but I also think there is a bunch of boring songs that dont do much for me at all.. This Mortal Coil, Death Certificate, I think the title track is boring, and that one that Amott wrote that everyone loves.. Cant remember the name, but its tracks 5.. And it has a great opening riff, but after that that **************** is boring...

Ok, Im done ragging on a record thatis 20 yeArs old and isnt the topic of the thread! lol..

So yeah, IM looking forward to the Carcass record..

Other than that I really dont pay attention to whats coming out.. I'll hear about it when it does come out and I'll go from there..
        SPAM

-Dimarzio Paf 7-$45 or trade for a Duncan custom 7

-Mick Thomson Blackouts set- $110 or $100 for just pickups, no pots/harnesses

emg 81 or 85. $50. I'm keeping one, so whichever one sells first..

-Ibanez Ts9- like new $60

-Modded ProCo Rat (pm for info) $70

pm for pics

Good transactions with- too many.

Comment

Yeah that Carcass is a good one.. If they can do what Heartwork should have been, I'll be good with that!

I know its considered a classic album and people on here especially love it and its good, but for the fans of the band before they went that route, that was the first record without Steer's vocals, and that was a big change. Plus, its just too melodic..Necroticism had a nice balance of melodic and brutal. Heartwork lacked a lot in the brutal.. I , personally, think the recording and tone on that record is what is most impressive. And the Solos.. The leads were pretty killer.. Well, Steers in particular.. Amott never did much for me... There are a handful of good songs on there, one or 2 great ones., but I also think there is a bunch of boring songs that dont do much for me at all.. This Mortal Coil, Death Certificate, I think the title track is boring, and that one that Amott wrote that everyone loves.. Cant remember the name, but its tracks 5.. And it has a great opening riff, but after that that **************** is boring...

Ok, Im done ragging on a record thatis 20 yeArs old and isnt the topic of the thread! lol..

Other than that I really dont pay attention to whats coming out.. I'll hear about it when it does come out and I'll go from there..
          SPAM

-Dimarzio Paf 7-$45 or trade for a Duncan custom 7

-Mick Thomson Blackouts set- $110 or $100 for just pickups, no pots/harnesses

emg 81 or 85. $50. I'm keeping one, so whichever one sells first..

-Ibanez Ts9- like new $60

-Modded ProCo Rat (pm for info) $70

pm for pics

Good transactions with- too many.

Comment

New "This Will Destroy You" coming in 2013.
            BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
            Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

New "This Will Destroy You" coming in 2013.
              BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
              Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ENdtime
                View Post

Well, since you at least dig the production of Heartwork, you should listen to me testing out my new speakers trying to nail that guitar tone.

https://soundcloud.com/adrian-hinkle...with-hellatone
                GUITARS:

AMPS & CAB:
                Marshall JVM 210H

PEDALS:
                Boss TU-2
                Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
                Maxon OD808
                MXR Phase 90
                Boss CH-1
                Digitech Turbo Flange
                Boss NS-2
                Hardwire DL-8
                Blackstar HT-DistX

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ENdtime
                  View Post

Well, since you at least dig the production of Heartwork, you should listen to me testing out my new speakers trying to nail that guitar tone.

https://soundcloud.com/adrian-hinkle...with-hellatone
                  GUITARS:

AMPS & CAB:
                  Marshall JVM 210H

PEDALS:
                  Boss TU-2
                  Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
                  Maxon OD808
                  MXR Phase 90
                  Boss CH-1
                  Digitech Turbo Flange
                  Boss NS-2
                  Hardwire DL-8
                  Blackstar HT-DistX

Comment

Ghost!!!!
                    Resident swirl guy
                    check out mah band: fusiony-metuhlz www.myspace.com/officialarc
                    FOR SALE: Ibanez Lo Pro Edge bridge in GOLD with all the parts you need (...minus the bar!)! Nut, springs, posts, claw, etc... Bridge has some pitting/wear on the bass side. $75 and its all yours!

Comment

Ghost!!!!
                      Resident swirl guy
                      check out mah band: fusiony-metuhlz www.myspace.com/officialarc
                      FOR SALE: Ibanez Lo Pro Edge bridge in GOLD with all the parts you need (...minus the bar!)! Nut, springs, posts, claw, etc... Bridge has some pitting/wear on the bass side. $75 and its all yours!

Comment

I expect good things from Blink-182

Comment

I expect good things from Blink-182

Comment

Cult of Luna's new album comes out at the end of January. I'll wait 'til the Effects board makes their list of 2013 album releases to see what else comes out.

Comment

Cult of Luna's new album comes out at the end of January. I'll wait 'til the Effects board makes their list of 2013 album releases to see what else comes out.

Comment

Working...
                              X