Man of Steel..

FearTheVoices

• Members

It looks like it's going to be good. Zack Snyder is great as long as he doesn't write the script. This was written by the Nolan gang and Snyder's a great director and great with visuals. The cast is incredible so I think it's shaped up to be the best Superman movie of all time. That's not saying a lot considering pretty much all the Superman movies ever made have been garbage but still I think this could be up there with the Batman trilogy for quality.

• Members

It looks like it's going to be good. Zack Snyder is great as long as he doesn't write the script. This was written by the Nolan gang and Snyder's a great director and great with visuals. The cast is incredible so I think it's shaped up to be the best Superman movie of all time. That's not saying a lot considering pretty much all the Superman movies ever made have been garbage but still I think this could be up there with the Batman trilogy for quality.

• Members

yeah i can't fkn wait. based on who's in charge behind the camera and the folks that will be in front of the camera i'm predicting a can't miss. Supes is def my favorite comic character and his story has deserved way way better than what has been put out thus far. i've always been intrigued with the story of him realizing who and what he is, before he moved to Metropolis and kicked ass all over.

• Members

yeah i can't fkn wait. based on who's in charge behind the camera and the folks that will be in front of the camera i'm predicting a can't miss. Supes is def my favorite comic character and his story has deserved way way better than what has been put out thus far. i've always been intrigued with the story of him realizing who and what he is, before he moved to Metropolis and kicked ass all over.

• Members

This should be pretty cool i agree, hopefully they make full use of his powers unlike the original ones which were great also for there time. I never saw the remake that came out like 6 years ago but i guess it sucked. The current director of Man of Steel is the equivalent of when HULK came out and everyone said it sucked, they they rebooted it again with the Incredible Hulk and everyone loved it.

Hopefully he rips the "S" off his chest and throws it at someone in the new movie. That was the coolest thing in the originals. Anyone know what it actually was supposed to do from the comic books when he threw it at them?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

The one from a few years ago was terrible. I burned it years ago, popped it in about a month or so ago and ended up throwing it away icon_lol.gif. It was {censored}e.

I thought the whole airplane scene was cool but other than that i agree.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by theAntihero

View Post

I thought the whole airplane scene was cool but other than that i agree.

the fact they tried to make it into a "sequel" was just full r3tard from the onset. set to fail from the script.

• Members

The problem with a Superman movie is......its about Superman. Probably the lamest superhero ever for anyone over the age of 10.

LAME.

Ok, to be fair, there are some AMAZINGLY lame superheroes out there, so I'm going to limit his lameness to mainstream superheroes. Back to lamest. Lame. LAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEE!

redface.gif

Archived