Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i can't fkn wait. based on who's in charge behind the camera and the folks that will be in front of the camera i'm predicting a can't miss. Supes is def my favorite comic character and his story has deserved way way better than what has been put out thus far. i've always been intrigued with the story of him realizing who and what he is, before he moved to Metropolis and kicked ass all over.
    #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

yeah i can't fkn wait. based on who's in charge behind the camera and the folks that will be in front of the camera i'm predicting a can't miss. Supes is def my favorite comic character and his story has deserved way way better than what has been put out thus far. i've always been intrigued with the story of him realizing who and what he is, before he moved to Metropolis and kicked ass all over.
      #NoLimitCornballBrother

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Comment

I was not hopeful about this. . .but that pumped me up.

Comment

Looking forward to it.
          Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

This should be pretty cool i agree, hopefully they make full use of his powers unlike the original ones which were great also for there time. I never saw the remake that came out like 6 years ago but i guess it sucked. The current director of Man of Steel is the equivalent of when HULK came out and everyone said it sucked, they they rebooted it again with the Incredible Hulk and everyone loved it.

Hopefully he rips the "S" off his chest and throws it at someone in the new movie. That was the coolest thing in the originals. Anyone know what it actually was supposed to do from the comic books when he threw it at them?
            Guitars:
            2012 Gibson Les Paul 50's Tribute Goldtop
            2011 Ibanez RG3550MZ Galaxy Black
            Amps:
            Marshall 78' JMP MKII 2204
            Peavey XXX 4x12 Slant
            Effects:
            Fulltone OCD
            MXR Chorus 3 Knob
            DOD Phasor 401
            MXR Carbon Copy
            Barber Tone Press
            Korg PitchBlack Tuner
            ToneBone Bigshot ABY/EFX
            MKS Pedal Pad II

Comment

The one from a few years ago was terrible. I burned it years ago, popped it in about a month or so ago and ended up throwing it away . It was ****************e.
              #NoLimitCornballBrother

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
                View Post

The one from a few years ago was terrible. I burned it years ago, popped it in about a month or so ago and ended up throwing it away . It was ****************e.

I thought the whole airplane scene was cool but other than that i agree.
                www.lastchanceisrock.com

Brand new cd ...And Then It Rains now available
                here>>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/lastchance2

And also on iTunes and Napster

Rogue Analog Delay $25 shipped

Good traders: KLeeneX, Solcat, DARKMETL/,Procreatur,TheAmazingBlob,SnoMan97,Steve the Hero, NITROHOLIC, jrcorp,madryan,iblastoff,Doctor Morbius,teletaylor

Bad trader ontariomaximus(Randy Fay of Phaez Amps)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by theAntihero
                  View Post

I thought the whole airplane scene was cool but other than that i agree.

the fact they tried to make it into a "sequel" was just full r3tard from the onset. set to fail from the script.
                  #NoLimitCornballBrother

Comment

The problem with a Superman movie is......its about Superman. Probably the lamest superhero ever for anyone over the age of 10.

LAME.

Ok, to be fair, there are some AMAZINGLY lame superheroes out there, so I'm going to limit his lameness to mainstream superheroes. Back to lamest. Lame. LAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEE!

Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                    Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

I hope it won't be a cerebral lobotomy like the last 3 Batmans.

They always seem to focus more on the characters' carefully crafted ideological dialog than actual personality and substance.
                      CHANGE: 1. Demoralization 2. Destabilization 3. Crisis 4. Normalization

Comment

Aquaman for the win!!!!!
                        DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NAME IS EJK, NOT ELK!!!!!! I'M NOT SOME KIND OF DEER WANNABE!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL OF YOU WHO SPEAK SCANDINAVIAN, I'M NOT AN OAK TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
                          View Post

The problem with a Superman movie is......its about Superman. Probably the lamest superhero ever for anyone over the age of 10.

LAME.

Ok, to be fair, there are some AMAZINGLY lame superheroes out there, so I'm going to limit his lameness to mainstream superheroes. Back to lamest. Lame. LAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEE!

Exactly. The guy is called "super" man, wears underwear over his stretchy pants, and has a ridiculous S on his chest.

Most comic book movies are already behind the power curve before they even start writing them, because of the nature of the genre.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X