Thinking about selling my modded JCM 900. WAT DO?!

AdrianPOA

• Members

So, I am currently loaning out my modded 900 to my friend's bandmate who switched from bass to second guitar. I'm thinking about letting him have it for $500 if he wants it, because A) I have a wedding AND a baby coming up in the near future, so any extra cash is welcome B) I just nailed the perfect guitar tone for me with my JVM and the new Hellatone 30s I put in my 1960B and C) I am not in a band currently and don't need a backup amp. Besides, used 900s (especially the 4100 like mine) aren't too difficult to find on the used market, and the high gain mod isn't too terribly expensive. What do you think I should do, bros?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRaf

View Post

{censored} it. Sell it. Sounds like you dont need the amp or really use it much at all.

Ha! Well, I'd probably be jamming on it fairly regularly if it wasn't being loaned out right now. That being said, I am doing just fine with the JVM.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRaf

View Post

{censored} it. Sell it. Sounds like you dont need the amp or really use it much at all.

Ha! Well, I'd probably be jamming on it fairly regularly if it wasn't being loaned out right now. That being said, I am doing just fine with the JVM.

Archived