How do you cure GAS ?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you cure GAS ?

Hover less

I have more than enough gear , and I'm happy with my tone .

Yet I still constantly trawl eBay etc looking for the next purchase .

WTF !! I think I need to get some gigs.

Find something else to save your money for that's more important, or that will keep you from looking. Saving for a car did it for me, temporarily.

The biggest thing is to stop looking, If you look for something to want, your going to find it.
    If you think this forum sucks visit here:http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php started by user guitarbilly74

Comment

Find something else to save your money for that's more important, or that will keep you from looking. Saving for a car did it for me, temporarily.

The biggest thing is to stop looking, If you look for something to want, your going to find it.
      If you think this forum sucks visit here:http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php started by user guitarbilly74

Comment

With money. Or Beano.
        Look how hard my heart hurts.
        I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

With money. Or Beano.

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

Only death can bring sweet relief to the yawning emptyness inside.
            Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

Only death can bring sweet relief to the yawning emptyness inside.
              Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

I have been asking myself the same question. I am seemingly always selling gear, looking at new stuff, and buying **************** either new or used. I spend way too much time and money on gear and I think I actually spend more time looking for and buying gear than actually playing guitar.

One thing that has helped me is stopping myself from selling my gear. Even if it is stuff I don't use, I just keep it. I only have so much room anyway and having a ton of gear at my disposal tends to slow down my GAS for new stuff.

Comment

I have been asking myself the same question. I am seemingly always selling gear, looking at new stuff, and buying **************** either new or used. I spend way too much time and money on gear and I think I actually spend more time looking for and buying gear than actually playing guitar.

One thing that has helped me is stopping myself from selling my gear. Even if it is stuff I don't use, I just keep it. I only have so much room anyway and having a ton of gear at my disposal tends to slow down my GAS for new stuff.

Comment

Buy it.
                        Electric Amps MVU-120, Electric Amps 6x12, Ampeg V4B, Emperor 2x12, Dunwich Amps (Matamp clone reverb), Edwards Les Paul, Bacchus Flying VBAT Pharoah, Saturn V, Aphelion, Diamond Compressor, Droptune, Chili Picoso, Boss BF-3,HarmonyMan, Goatkeeper, Echobox, Octa-switch, EB volumeGood Deals With: Senor Limpio, lordviper63, facefirst, The Riffer, xxxslayedxxx, DunwichAmps, Firebrand, paulderlunas

Comment

Buy it.
                          Electric Amps MVU-120, Electric Amps 6x12, Ampeg V4B, Emperor 2x12, Dunwich Amps (Matamp clone reverb), Edwards Les Paul, Bacchus Flying VBAT Pharoah, Saturn V, Aphelion, Diamond Compressor, Droptune, Chili Picoso, Boss BF-3,HarmonyMan, Goatkeeper, Echobox, Octa-switch, EB volumeGood Deals With: Senor Limpio, lordviper63, facefirst, The Riffer, xxxslayedxxx, DunwichAmps, Firebrand, paulderlunas

Comment

I'm resigned to buying pedals. I'm happy with my amps and guitars. So, I'm not shopping for much of anything. But I always have my eye out for good deals. Also, I do see a drumset in my future.

There are other interests to take care of this year like getting a new road bike and paying what little debt I have off.

Debt free is for me.

Comment

I'm resigned to buying pedals. I'm happy with my amps and guitars. So, I'm not shopping for much of anything. But I always have my eye out for good deals. Also, I do see a drumset in my future.

There are other interests to take care of this year like getting a new road bike and paying what little debt I have off.

Debt free is for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X