No announcement yet.

Where has Draelyc been, y'all ask?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats man!!!

Sorry to hear about the back, but congrats on the healthy baby!!
    Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
    Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Congrats man!!!

Sorry to hear about the back, but congrats on the healthy baby!!
      Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
      Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Thanks again, fellas... We're getting by, for now, and once us old folks is healed up, things are gonna be awesome (except for the lack of sleep, but even so...). I'm definitely blessed way, way beyond whatever merits I might have, to find myself in the midst of such an incredible family. Love my three girls!
        Originally Posted by nightflameauto

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
        Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
        TUNES!

Comment

Thanks again, fellas... We're getting by, for now, and once us old folks is healed up, things are gonna be awesome (except for the lack of sleep, but even so...). I'm definitely blessed way, way beyond whatever merits I might have, to find myself in the midst of such an incredible family. Love my three girls!

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
          Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
          TUNES!

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
            Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
              Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

BIG up !!!
                MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

BIG up !!!
                  MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Sorry about the back, they can be a PITA....hope you can rest up a bit.

Major congratulations on the new sprog to you and your family though! :-D
                    SPAM (paypal, shipped and insured to lwr48):

N'OWT!

Originally Posted by NICE47

**************** and mother****************ing tits, I kind of just want some mother****************ing clips

Comment

Sorry about the back, they can be a PITA....hope you can rest up a bit.

Major congratulations on the new sprog to you and your family though! :-D
                      SPAM (paypal, shipped and insured to lwr48):

N'OWT!

Originally Posted by NICE47

**************** and mother****************ing tits, I kind of just want some mother****************ing clips

Comment

Welcome to getting old Chris. And serious congrats on baby #2!
                        Don't hate the game - hate the player!

Comment

Welcome to getting old Chris. And serious congrats on baby #2!
                          Don't hate the game - hate the player!

Comment

Congrats on the new baby! Wow what a Christmas huh. Sorry your back is messed up I know how terrible the pain can be and don't know how you do it with little ones. Hope your pain disappears one day and you never have to deal with it again.

Comment

Congrats Chris and take care of yourself, you've got double the responsibility now!
                              Marshall 2466 Vintage Modern.
                              Cabs: Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (half-back)
                              Guitars: Ibanez UV777PBK, Ibanez K7 (with BKP Painkillers), Shecter 006 Deluxe, Jackson Kelly Standard, Ibanez SRX705, Takamine Classical, Taylor Acoustic.

Comment

Congrats.
                                ~ Fear is your only god ~

Comment

Working...
                                X