BEST GRAPHICS CARD TODAY?

gt_jumper

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven

View Post

Within reason, a Geforce 660ti. I just got one. Some will tell you the equivalent Radeon is better, but I've always had problems with their cards. Nvidia always works.

this....and last I read the 660ti was better than the radeon equivalent. Regardless I have the gigabyte OC version and that freaking thing is quiet as hell, which is something I never new I cared about until I had it.

• Members

View Post

Within reason, a Geforce 660ti. I just got one. Some will tell you the equivalent Radeon is better, but I've always had problems with their cards. Nvidia always works.

this....and last I read the 660ti was better than the radeon equivalent. Regardless I have the gigabyte OC version and that freaking thing is quiet as hell, which is something I never new I cared about until I had it.

• Members

Nvidia won't release the specifications for any of their graphics cards, therefore, not any operating systems have non-propiertary DRI support for their cards. Quite a dilemma.
Since you are using a MAC.

EDIT: Oh, From MAC...You will be fine with a nVidia then if you decide to go that route.

• Members

Nvidia won't release the specifications for any of their graphics cards, therefore, not any operating systems have non-propiertary DRI support for their cards. Quite a dilemma.
Since you are using a MAC.

EDIT: Oh, From MAC...You will be fine with a nVidia then if you decide to go that route.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kardula

View Post

Yeah I got the MSI Power Edition 660ti. It should be here on Wednesday. All that really matters is that it's powerful enough to shred any current game on high settings, and the 660ti is in combination with the overclocked i5-3570K I have.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kardula

View Post

Yeah I got the MSI Power Edition 660ti. It should be here on Wednesday. All that really matters is that it's powerful enough to shred any current game on high settings, and the 660ti is in combination with the overclocked i5-3570K I have.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by gt_jumper View Post
660ti is only 350 odd dollars!! sounds like a good start.

Also, any issues with gaming and heavy music production on the same computer?
$350? It's way less than that. I just got one at Newegg for $269. They typically range from about $270 to $310.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by gt_jumper View Post
660ti is only 350 odd dollars!! sounds like a good start.

Also, any issues with gaming and heavy music production on the same computer?
$350? It's way less than that. I just got one at Newegg for $269. They typically range from about $270 to $310.

• Members

View Post

FYI, I have a 560ti, and it will play any current game on max settings. Haven't been able to slow it down yet. You'll enjoy that card for sure.

• Members

View Post

FYI, I have a 560ti, and it will play any current game on max settings. Haven't been able to slow it down yet. You'll enjoy that card for sure.

Archived