No announcement yet.

BEST GRAPHICS CARD TODAY?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST GRAPHICS CARD TODAY?

within reason, i dont want something that only the military can buy.

Im building a computer for crysis 3 and also looking into jumping ship from MAC for audio and going the protools route.
    amps
    Engl fireball
    ht-20 combo
    blackstar HT-5
    Peavey Classic 50H
    Baez 100 something
    cabs
    engl slant (V30 one)
    marshall 1960a
    classic 4x12 tweed
    E-tone 1x12
    Baez 4x12
    guitars
    Shecter Blackjack 08
    Schecter Classic Blue
    Schecter Elite vintage white
    LTD M-302 natural finish
    my vids of shred
    http://www.youtube.com/user/gtjumper

I'm fond of radeon.
    " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

I'm fond of radeon.

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Within reason, a Geforce 660ti. I just got one. Some will tell you the equivalent Radeon is better, but I've always had problems with their cards. Nvidia always works.
        Main Rig:
        LTD EC1000
        Peavey 6505+
        Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
        TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
        Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
        M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

Within reason, a Geforce 660ti. I just got one. Some will tell you the equivalent Radeon is better, but I've always had problems with their cards. Nvidia always works.
          Main Rig:
          LTD EC1000
          Peavey 6505+
          TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
          Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven
            View Post

this....and last I read the 660ti was better than the radeon equivalent. Regardless I have the gigabyte OC version and that freaking thing is quiet as hell, which is something I never new I cared about until I had it.
            Recipient of the HCAF Nobel Piece Prize

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven
              View Post

this....and last I read the 660ti was better than the radeon equivalent. Regardless I have the gigabyte OC version and that freaking thing is quiet as hell, which is something I never new I cared about until I had it.
              Recipient of the HCAF Nobel Piece Prize

Comment

Nvidia won't release the specifications for any of their graphics cards, therefore, not any operating systems have non-propiertary DRI support for their cards. Quite a dilemma.

Since you are using a MAC.

EDIT: Oh, From MAC...You will be fine with a nVidia then if you decide to go that route.

Comment

Nvidia won't release the specifications for any of their graphics cards, therefore, not any operating systems have non-propiertary DRI support for their cards. Quite a dilemma.

Since you are using a MAC.

EDIT: Oh, From MAC...You will be fine with a nVidia then if you decide to go that route.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeOfDarkness
                    View Post

DRI? As in Linux?
                    Main Rig:
                    LTD EC1000
                    Peavey 6505+
                    TC Nova System

FOR SALE:

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeOfDarkness
                      View Post

DRI? As in Linux?
                      Main Rig:
                      LTD EC1000
                      Peavey 6505+
                      TC Nova System

FOR SALE:

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kardula
                        View Post

Yeah I got the MSI Power Edition 660ti. It should be here on Wednesday. All that really matters is that it's powerful enough to shred any current game on high settings, and the 660ti is in combination with the overclocked i5-3570K I have.
                        Main Rig:
                        LTD EC1000
                        Peavey 6505+
                        TC Nova System

FOR SALE:

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kardula
                          View Post

Yeah I got the MSI Power Edition 660ti. It should be here on Wednesday. All that really matters is that it's powerful enough to shred any current game on high settings, and the 660ti is in combination with the overclocked i5-3570K I have.
                          Main Rig:
                          LTD EC1000
                          Peavey 6505+
                          TC Nova System

FOR SALE:

Comment

Heres you some good reading.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...view,3107.html

Comment

Heres you some good reading.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...view,3107.html

Comment

Working...
                              X