Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Gdwll2u

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the Tucker family (I hope they read this thread, i really do) Bob you were a true picture of grace and strength during these tough times, i hope there is some solace in knowing that..

He carried himself with such dignity and was a source of inspiration for many, i know that you are now at peace, RIP my friend RIP

***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
    ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

Comment

Bye bob we talked a lot and I will miss you
      http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

Comment

Bye bob we talked a lot and I will miss you
        http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

Comment

His wife Jen left her email addy in the other thread. I think we should find out if she would prefer flowers or a donation to a charity Bob would have supported. He was/is obviously religeous, so I'm going to assume it would be his church. But we should let her decide.

Outside of that, how do we handle this? I honestly don't have a clue.

Thanks guys. His passing is bothering me more than I thought it would.
          Look how hard my heart hurts.
          I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

His wife Jen left her email addy in the other thread. I think we should find out if she would prefer flowers or a donation to a charity Bob would have supported. He was/is obviously religeous, so I'm going to assume it would be his church. But we should let her decide.

Outside of that, how do we handle this? I honestly don't have a clue.

Thanks guys. His passing is bothering me more than I thought it would.
            Look how hard my heart hurts.
            I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

Rip. God bless you and your family.
              - Adam

Comment

Rip. God bless you and your family.
                - Adam

Comment

RIP

Comment

RIP

Comment

RIP

Comment

RIP

Comment

May peace be with your family Bob. Fly high and take your place with the righteous. I wish I would have known you better, but the words of the many point to how great of a man you are. Strong willed and patient, you were a comfort to many. May love and peace blanket your family during this tough time. Let them remember the great moments they had with you and cherish them. I hope I will be as strong as you were when my time comes. God bless.

-Justin

Matthew 5:4
                          Crook Custom Telecaster - Blue Sparkle Paisley
                          Fender American Telecaster - 3-Tone Burst
                          Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Trident Stage I
                          Mesa/Boogie 2-12 Recto Cab
                          Peavey Bandit
                          Peavey Special 112
                          Xotic, Fulltone, Ibanez Effects
                          TC Electronic iB Modified G-System

Originally Posted by charveldan

Drunk guy through a PV, that's Rock-n-Roll.

Good transactions: Whirlwind, Geese_com, Ultron, Soundgardener75, Caustic69, EJ, Mercutioburns

‎Founder of the HCAF SS

Comment

May peace be with your family Bob. Fly high and take your place with the righteous. I wish I would have known you better, but the words of the many point to how great of a man you are. Strong willed and patient, you were a comfort to many. May love and peace blanket your family during this tough time. Let them remember the great moments they had with you and cherish them. I hope I will be as strong as you were when my time comes. God bless.

-Justin

Matthew 5:4
                            Crook Custom Telecaster - Blue Sparkle Paisley
                            Fender American Telecaster - 3-Tone Burst
                            Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Trident Stage I
                            Mesa/Boogie 2-12 Recto Cab
                            Peavey Bandit
                            Peavey Special 112
                            Xotic, Fulltone, Ibanez Effects
                            TC Electronic iB Modified G-System

Originally Posted by charveldan

Drunk guy through a PV, that's Rock-n-Roll.

Good transactions: Whirlwind, Geese_com, Ultron, Soundgardener75, Caustic69, EJ, Mercutioburns

‎Founder of the HCAF SS

Comment

R.I.P.
                              Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

R.I.P.
                                Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

Working...
                                X