Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Gdwll2u

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31






    Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
    View Post

    I wish I'd known Bob before these latest health battles. Dude had such an amazing attitude and outlook on life.




    For sure. Perspective is everything.
    Look how hard my heart hurts.
    I need help, give me the works.







    Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


    I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









    Originally Posted by telephant


    You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

    Comment


    • #32






      Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
      View Post

      I will miss Robert more than words can convey. My heart goes out to his family, immediate, extended and internet. May you rest in sweet peace my friend, it was a good life that touched and influenced many.




      this
      The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

      Comment


      • #33






        Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
        View Post

        I will miss Robert more than words can convey. My heart goes out to his family, immediate, extended and internet. May you rest in sweet peace my friend, it was a good life that touched and influenced many.




        this
        The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

        Comment


        • #34
          RIP Bob. World is a little colder today for sure. See ya after while.
          GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

          Comment


          • #35
            RIP Bob. World is a little colder today for sure. See ya after while.
            GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

            Comment


            • #36
              We should try to get a address and kick in for flowers or something.
              Look how hard my heart hurts.
              I need help, give me the works.







              Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


              I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









              Originally Posted by telephant


              You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

              Comment


              • #37
                We should try to get a address and kick in for flowers or something.
                Look how hard my heart hurts.
                I need help, give me the works.







                Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                Originally Posted by telephant


                You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                Comment


                • #38
                  That's really sad, he was a great person
                  strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

                  WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

                  fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

                  Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    That's really sad, he was a great person
                    strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

                    WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

                    fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

                    Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

                    Comment


                    • #40






                      Quote Originally Posted by paul88lx
                      View Post

                      We should try to get a address and kick in for flowers or something.




                      Would totally kick in for this. Flowers, donation to charity of choice, whatever.
                      Originally Posted by TheEternal


                      Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?









                      Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                      life's too short not to eat bee's




                      Good Transactions

                      Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                      Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

                      Fix Congress First

                      Comment


                      • #41






                        Quote Originally Posted by paul88lx
                        View Post

                        We should try to get a address and kick in for flowers or something.




                        Would totally kick in for this. Flowers, donation to charity of choice, whatever.
                        Originally Posted by TheEternal


                        Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?









                        Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                        life's too short not to eat bee's




                        Good Transactions

                        Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                        Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

                        Fix Congress First

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          RIP Bob

                          very sad news.

                          I lost a good friend two weeks ago as well. (RIP Tony)

                          condolenses to Bobs family.
                          great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            RIP Bob

                            very sad news.

                            I lost a good friend two weeks ago as well. (RIP Tony)

                            condolenses to Bobs family.
                            great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

                            Comment


                            • #44






                              Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
                              View Post

                              Would totally kick in for this. Flowers, donation to charity of choice, whatever.




                              I'm down.



                              Anyone else?
                              Look how hard my heart hurts.
                              I need help, give me the works.







                              Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                              I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                              Originally Posted by telephant


                              You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                              Comment


                              • #45






                                Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
                                View Post

                                Would totally kick in for this. Flowers, donation to charity of choice, whatever.




                                I'm down.



                                Anyone else?
                                Look how hard my heart hurts.
                                I need help, give me the works.







                                Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                                I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                                Originally Posted by telephant


                                You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X