HCAF Cyclists 2013 Thread

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Zozobra
    View Post

Just ordered me a new single speed to commute to work on as my old ride is beyond ****************ed.

Gratuitous pictures and review once its arrived.
    DCC Engineering. Custom Cabs and Effects.

Originally Posted by -Assy-

Okay I summed up this entire thread in three posts. Let's go home and beat our children.

Comment

View Post

Next day delivery

Doesn't deliver saturdays

Cue Charlie Brown dissapointment trumpet.
      Look how hard my heart hurts.
      I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

View Post

Next day delivery

Doesn't deliver saturdays

Cue Charlie Brown dissapointment trumpet.

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

The only picture I have of my MTB right now, but perhaps the most motivational...

Peters Amplification

Comment

The only picture I have of my MTB right now, but perhaps the most motivational...

Peters Amplification

Comment

Going to watch the first half of the first playoff game today on the trainer - figure that's a solid 75-80 minutes at least, and I'm going to try and keep the cadence over 80 the whole time.

I'm starting to think about my next bike (even though I promised myself that I'd wait until after I graduate from grad school). This one gets some serious bloodflow going to my nether regions:

One of our local bike shops just started carrying Pinarello, so I may test ride one this spring. Debating getting one built up with Ultegra and going with it.
              Member of the HCAF Homebrews Club

Gear:
              Currently in transition.

http://www.myspace.com/michaelkentmusic New songs up!!

Good Transactions With: Moodbender, Chrisjd, GRIFF10672 (x2), Killing Nevada, Cibyl, Steveanders86, drs448, Valtiel, StratoSlacker

Originally Posted by newholland

good sense NEVER makes good sense when yer movin a mountain of stupid...

Originally Posted by mseriously30

I think some people have the "suck" knob on full bore.

Mah ampbuild thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...8#post39421848

Comment

Going to watch the first half of the first playoff game today on the trainer - figure that's a solid 75-80 minutes at least, and I'm going to try and keep the cadence over 80 the whole time.

I'm starting to think about my next bike (even though I promised myself that I'd wait until after I graduate from grad school). This one gets some serious bloodflow going to my nether regions:

One of our local bike shops just started carrying Pinarello, so I may test ride one this spring. Debating getting one built up with Ultegra and going with it.

Gear:
                Currently in transition.

Good Transactions With: Moodbender, Chrisjd, GRIFF10672 (x2), Killing Nevada, Cibyl, Steveanders86, drs448, Valtiel, StratoSlacker

Comment

That is sexy. What's the price?

I figure I'll be happy on a 105 group. I'm sticking with Shimano since STI shifters are bast.

Comment

I figure I'll be happy on a 105 group. I'm sticking with Shimano since STI shifters are bast.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by paul88lx
                      View Post

It lists for like $3K with Ultegra - Competitive Cyclist has it on sale for $2,500 right now, but I figure it'd be a little more to buy it locally, which I'm perfectly happy to pay to have local support.

Gear:
                      Currently in transition.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by paul88lx
                        View Post

It lists for like $3K with Ultegra - Competitive Cyclist has it on sale for $2,500 right now, but I figure it'd be a little more to buy it locally, which I'm perfectly happy to pay to have local support.

Gear:
                        Currently in transition.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Weathered
                          View Post

I agree. The sales tax and difference in price is offset by the service you end up with over the long haul. Not to mention, warranty representation.

Comment

View Post

I agree. The sales tax and difference in price is offset by the service you end up with over the long haul. Not to mention, warranty representation.

Comment

View Post

why the schwank pinarello, man?

i dunno.. they're cool bikes, but they're kinda statement pieces, huh?

i'd take me a caad 10 with a hot**************** wheelset, and blow the rest on guitars.. oh wait, i already did that.

Comment

View Post

why the schwank pinarello, man?

i dunno.. they're cool bikes, but they're kinda statement pieces, huh?

i'd take me a caad 10 with a hot**************** wheelset, and blow the rest on guitars.. oh wait, i already did that.

Comment

Working...
                                X