Multilple Guitar stand

EdgeOfDarkness

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Nick H View Post
Use rubber bands? idn_smilie.gif
I thought about that as well, With enough force I could see a guitar knocking the band off...Say someone accidently kicks/trips over the corner of the stand while walking by.
Would rather find something with nice heavy duty clips that lock.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Nick H View Post
Use rubber bands? idn_smilie.gif
I thought about that as well, With enough force I could see a guitar knocking the band off...Say someone accidently kicks/trips over the corner of the stand while walking by.
Would rather find something with nice heavy duty clips that lock.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Reverend179 View Post
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/acces...-folding-yokes

I use one of these. It's got little swinging lockers on it, and when you've got it full of guitars it looks like a christmas tree. So...bonus?
I had the 3 guitar one, Everytime I took a guitar off I was afriad it would topple over. Destruction or Vader has mine now...One of their roadies grabbed it after a show mad.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Reverend179 View Post
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/acces...-folding-yokes

I use one of these. It's got little swinging lockers on it, and when you've got it full of guitars it looks like a christmas tree. So...bonus?
I had the 3 guitar one, Everytime I took a guitar off I was afriad it would topple over. Destruction or Vader has mine now...One of their roadies grabbed it after a show mad.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeOfDarkness

View Post

I've never played with one of the smaller ones but this one has been solid as a rock with 3 guitars and 3 basses on it for the last 2 years.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeOfDarkness

View Post

I've never played with one of the smaller ones but this one has been solid as a rock with 3 guitars and 3 basses on it for the last 2 years.

• Members

I have the guitar case stand like you have pictured at the top. I have it at eye level on a riser/shelf. I've never had an issue of having a guitar come out once and mines FULL. Just put it in the corner, off the floor, against a wall. You can only play one guitar at a time so it doesn't need to be conveniently right next to you all the time. Also I have a crazy cat and a dog and they've never knocked it over either.

• Members

I have the guitar case stand like you have pictured at the top. I have it at eye level on a riser/shelf. I've never had an issue of having a guitar come out once and mines FULL. Just put it in the corner, off the floor, against a wall. You can only play one guitar at a time so it doesn't need to be conveniently right next to you all the time. Also I have a crazy cat and a dog and they've never knocked it over either.

Archived