Stuck in Denver! Wat do???

JerEvil

• Members

So on our way to my wifes grandmothers funeral in Indiana and bang!!! Traction control poops out on my 2010 Siverado 100 miles outside of Denver. Can't get it looked at until tomorrow as the dealerships are closed. Still under warranty thank the maker. I'm on S. Colorado Dr. with the family at a hotel.

We're going to take the H train to some 2 mile long mall. Anything good to do here?

• Members

As a former denver resident:

Check out a show at the Gothic Theatre. One of the coolest venues I've ever been to.

Have a rio (the place is called the "rio") margarita. They enforce a strict limit on these. There is a reason. And it is justified.

Tattered cover book store. Just a cool book store.

Go to the buckhorn exchange. Oldest liquor liscense in Denver. Have some Rocky Mountain oysters while there. They're actually tasty and you can tell everyone you had them.

• Members

As a former denver resident:

Check out a show at the Gothic Theatre. One of the coolest venues I've ever been to.

Have a rio (the place is called the "rio") margarita. They enforce a strict limit on these. There is a reason. And it is justified.

Tattered cover book store. Just a cool book store.

Go to the buckhorn exchange. Oldest liquor liscense in Denver. Have some Rocky Mountain oysters while there. They're actually tasty and you can tell everyone you had them.

Archived