Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
    View Post

Burn down peyton manning's house.

Now now, don't go blaming Peyton for the Chiefs decade long slide to worst team in the league.

Peyton > entire KC organization

Just remember, it's not the Broncos that beat everyone. It has been Peyton onemanteam Manning.

Anyway, Jer, have your wife watch the kids and go get legally high

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
      View Post

Now now, don't go blaming Peyton for the Chiefs decade long slide to worst team in the league.

Just remember, it's not the Broncos that beat everyone. It has been Peyton onemanteam Manning.

Oh I know...Peyton Manning is one of the greatest QBs ever...this has nothing to do with the Chiefs actually. My hatred for Peyton Manning goes back a LONG time...I just hate looking at his ginormous head, and I just really want to see someone burn his house down
      My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
      Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

View Post

Oh I know...Peyton Manning is one of the greatest QBs ever...this has nothing to do with the Chiefs actually. My hatred for Peyton Manning goes back a LONG time...I just hate looking at his ginormous head, and I just really want to see someone burn his house down

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
        Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

Blasphemy!!

<--- Hugh Peyton fan since Tennessee days

Comment

Blasphemy!!

Comment

The best restaurant in town is The Watercourse. Go to 16th Street Mall, an open-air mall.
              Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

View Post

Blasphemy!!

I know brother...One thing we disagree on

Don't get me wrong, he's a GREAT qb...will never take that away from him...just something about him makes me want to punch him in the face.

I also hate how he never blames himself (didn't used to)...it was always his receivers fault, and never his own...You'd see him throw up his hands and start mouthing words after an incomplete pass, and that rubbed me the wrong way.

Peyton Fivehead and me will never be bros. Sorry bro.

Comment

Peyton is always right, and his receivers needed to step up. He yelled more, then they won more.

Maybe Brady should have been more of a leader

(and had more talent, better brain, tougher, etc)

Comment

Peyton is always right, and his receivers needed to step up. He yelled more, then they won more.

Comment

View Post

Brady 6th round.

Manning 1st round.

Brady over 5k yards in a season. Manning no.

Brady has 3 superbowl rings. And lead his team to 5 SB appearances... Manning 1 and 2.

As of this posting Brady > Manning.

And I hate the Patriots.

Depending what Manning does in Denver could change some stuff here.

Really when it comes down to it, you're looking at 2 of the Top 5 quarterbacks to ever play the game. And we are spoiled enough to be able to watch them both at the same time...we'll look back in 30 years and tell our kids about them both...and they'll both be first ballot hall of famers.

Comment

View Post

Brady 6th round.

Manning 1st round.

Brady over 5k yards in a season. Manning no.

Brady has 3 superbowl rings. And lead his team to 5 SB appearances... Manning 1 and 2.

As of this posting Brady > Manning.

And I hate the Patriots.

Depending what Manning does in Denver could change some stuff here.

Really when it comes down to it, you're looking at 2 of the Top 5 quarterbacks to ever play the game. And we are spoiled enough to be able to watch them both at the same time...we'll look back in 30 years and tell our kids about them both...and they'll both be first ballot hall of famers.

Comment

I meant Brady Quinn

I'm a huge Tom Brady fan as well.

Comment

I meant Brady Quinn

Comment

View Post

I meant Brady Quinn

Clarify yourself bitchass!

Brady Quinn What did we do to deserve being fans of the Chiefs man...****************in a!

Comment

View Post

I meant Brady Quinn

Clarify yourself bitchass!

Brady Quinn What did we do to deserve being fans of the Chiefs man...****************in a!

Comment

Working...
                                X