i hate car shopping.

NeloAngelo

• Members

seriously. a car lot is not an option, a monthly payment plus increasing insurance coverage does not fit in my budget.

i'm hoping on a decent tax return to drop on a craigslist car along with a paycheck. but cars on craigslist suck mostly. mad.gif

then i have to lose my ass on my current car sending it to get turned into a cube.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Kap'n View Post
Ain't it amazing how car dealerships can take what could be one of the more fun experiences of your life, and turn into one of the {censored}tiest?
I work at one (not in sales thank god or I'd off myself) and this amazes me to no end. I understand the twisted logic, wear a person down so they'll pay as much as possible and buy as much extra {censored} as possible just to get out of there finally, but its counter intuitive to customer loyalty and building a good name for yourself. Yet most dealers work that way. WTF?

What's wrong with your S-10 Nelo? Just getting to the "please don't die on me" stage?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Kap'n View Post
Ain't it amazing how car dealerships can take what could be one of the more fun experiences of your life, and turn into one of the {censored}tiest?
I work at one (not in sales thank god or I'd off myself) and this amazes me to no end. I understand the twisted logic, wear a person down so they'll pay as much as possible and buy as much extra {censored} as possible just to get out of there finally, but its counter intuitive to customer loyalty and building a good name for yourself. Yet most dealers work that way. WTF?

What's wrong with your S-10 Nelo? Just getting to the "please don't die on me" stage?

• Members

Agree with OP. I can't stand buying a car. I've never met a car salesman that I didn't want to punch in the face either.

I have to say the experience the Mrs. had at fuccilo was not as bad as some I have had the pleasure of working with. Guy is rich as {censored} for a reason.

• Members

Agree with OP. I can't stand buying a car. I've never met a car salesman that I didn't want to punch in the face either.

I have to say the experience the Mrs. had at fuccilo was not as bad as some I have had the pleasure of working with. Guy is rich as {censored} for a reason.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9 View Post
it's a previous salvage that i spent way too much money on and has everything wrong with it you can think of that does not affect drivability.
plus it's covered in cancer.

• Members
it's a previous salvage that i spent way too much money on and has everything wrong with it you can think of that does not affect drivability.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo View Post
Ahh, that sucks dude. frown.gif How much you think you're gonna have to spend?

• Members

• Members
i ain't spending {censored}. come tax dah, it's all going toward another car. even if i have to skip some bills.

everything that could be wrong with it is wrong. except it still runs and drives. though with a tick, and a noise that sounds like metal sliding on metal.

• Members
i ain't spending {censored}. come tax dah, it's all going toward another car. even if i have to skip some bills.

everything that could be wrong with it is wrong. except it still runs and drives. though with a tick, and a noise that sounds like metal sliding on metal.

• Members

lol, my previous post was a bit ambigious. I meant, how much are you going to be able to spend on a new to you ride?

The tick probably not a problem. The metal/metal sound, probably a problem.

• Members

lol, my previous post was a bit ambigious. I meant, how much are you going to be able to spend on a new to you ride?

The tick probably not a problem. The metal/metal sound, probably a problem.

Archived