NPD (Boss RC3content)

ShaneV2

• Members

I've been wanting to get another looper for a while and Ron Bobby/ Ricky Burgundy's threads about the RC3 right before Christmas convinced me to grab one.

Man this thing is so much fun! Best part is how easy and intuitive it is. I had a Jamman solo a while back and it was a pain in the ass to use and just generally not fun or inspiring. The Boss just does what you want with minimal button pressing.

I was just cycling through the onboard rhythm sounds checking them all out and without even recording a backing track I was having a blast jamming along thumb.gif.

Haven't had this much fun with a new pedal in a while.

• Members

Dude, hell yeah!! I am loving mine, and it's causing me to not be lazy on my timing haha.

I was surprised by how fast I caught on with it, and my only complaint was having to double tap it to stop the loop. Depending on what you're using it for it can be a pain trying to hit the next part just right while turning the loop off. My inlaws got me the fs-5u which is an additional switch for it that can set the tap tempo prior to starting the loop and also stops the loop with one stomp when the loop is playing.

It seems so simple but in practical application the fs5u was the icing on the cake.

• Members

Dude, hell yeah!! I am loving mine, and it's causing me to not be lazy on my timing haha.

I was surprised by how fast I caught on with it, and my only complaint was having to double tap it to stop the loop. Depending on what you're using it for it can be a pain trying to hit the next part just right while turning the loop off. My inlaws got me the fs-5u which is an additional switch for it that can set the tap tempo prior to starting the loop and also stops the loop with one stomp when the loop is playing.

It seems so simple but in practical application the fs5u was the icing on the cake.

• Members

I have 4 or 5 Novation keyboard sustain pedals (basically Yamaha FC5 clones with a polarity switch) that I got when MF was blowing them out for like 5 dollars each. I just tried one with the RC3 and it worked perfectly so that will save both money and space vs. the FS5. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

• Members

I have 4 or 5 Novation keyboard sustain pedals (basically Yamaha FC5 clones with a polarity switch) that I got when MF was blowing them out for like 5 dollars each. I just tried one with the RC3 and it worked perfectly so that will save both money and space vs. the FS5. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Archived