Aw yiss. I just finished my first album. Full stream here

thefyn

• Members

They are not in the correct order (and some are louder than others) but here it is:

https://soundcloud.com/tock-1/sets/t...are-full-album

Gotta thank HCAF for all the help I got on gear, micing, cables etc etc etc. Bucket list check! love.gif

I just did a Jean Wilder when she finished her novel. Crack that booze open.

UPDATE:

Grab the whole album on mp3 here for free:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4_...Vh4aGxwOGJiakU

Here is a playlist:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stevetemp

View Post

It's not my cup o' tea...but....it's pretty brutal. And I don't hear anything particular wrong wid it.

Sounds like...er...recto and programmed drums? idn_smilie.gif Pretty solid riffs dude!

It's all of the amps on different tracks. Rectos, JCM800, 5150, 5150 III, Crate vintage club 20, Zoom 9002, mesa MKIV, splawn QR, powerball etc.

The recto was on signal sender and loneliness the sage. thumb.gif

Drums were steven slate 4 platinum mixed with battery 3 for the more synthy tracks.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stevetemp

View Post

It's not my cup o' tea...but....it's pretty brutal. And I don't hear anything particular wrong wid it.

Sounds like...er...recto and programmed drums? idn_smilie.gif Pretty solid riffs dude!

It's all of the amps on different tracks. Rectos, JCM800, 5150, 5150 III, Crate vintage club 20, Zoom 9002, mesa MKIV, splawn QR, powerball etc.

The recto was on signal sender and loneliness the sage. thumb.gif

Drums were steven slate 4 platinum mixed with battery 3 for the more synthy tracks.

• Members

Not bad, not bad at all. thumb.gif

Definitely echoes of Ministry's Psalm 69 but there's nothing wrong with that.

My almost-9 yr old son described it as awesome.....although to be fair he does describe many things as awesome. tongue.gif

I really like that it isn't screamo and in fact I'd like to hear a little more of those vocals.

They're hard and smoky but proper singing compared to the current run of pig squeals and gutteral belching that passes for metal vocals.

• Members

Not bad, not bad at all. thumb.gif

Definitely echoes of Ministry's Psalm 69 but there's nothing wrong with that.

My almost-9 yr old son described it as awesome.....although to be fair he does describe many things as awesome. tongue.gif

I really like that it isn't screamo and in fact I'd like to hear a little more of those vocals.

They're hard and smoky but proper singing compared to the current run of pig squeals and gutteral belching that passes for metal vocals.

Archived