Good 4x12 cabs that I can get used for under $350

dmhi11

• Members

sometimes, Marshall Mode Four cabs can be found cheaper than 1960 cabs. IMO, I think the MF cabs are better than 1960 cabs. Same deminsions as a 1960..just 3 inches taller.

Dont forget good ol Carvin 4x12's. The old metal grilled ones from the 80's that looked like the Mesa 4x12's of that time period, are solid cabs. thumb.gif

• Members

sometimes, Marshall Mode Four cabs can be found cheaper than 1960 cabs. IMO, I think the MF cabs are better than 1960 cabs. Same deminsions as a 1960..just 3 inches taller.

Dont forget good ol Carvin 4x12's. The old metal grilled ones from the 80's that looked like the Mesa 4x12's of that time period, are solid cabs. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt

View Post

Forgot about the MF cabs! I'd scoop one of those in a heartbeat if I found a good deal.

• Members

View Post

Forgot about the MF cabs! I'd scoop one of those in a heartbeat if I found a good deal.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MattACaster

View Post

There was a dude on flea bay that had a couple empty ones a few days ago.

I'd like to eventually find an empty MF280A cab to go with my MF280B. I been meanining to re-grill mine (brown basket weave, add white piping & go with the old school 6 inch Marshall logo)

I really like over size 4x12's.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MattACaster

View Post

I'd like to eventually find an empty MF280A cab to go with my MF280B. I been meanining to re-grill mine (brown basket weave, add white piping & go with the old school 6 inch Marshall logo)

• Members

View Post

Same here. I'd like to find a slant myself. Run it next to my Recto 4x12. love.gif

Archived