X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by MattACaster
    View Post

Forgot about the MF cabs! I'd scoop one of those in a heartbeat if I found a good deal.

There was a dude on flea bay that had a couple empty ones a few days ago.

I'd like to eventually find an empty MF280A cab to go with my MF280B. I been meanining to re-grill mine (brown basket weave, add white piping & go with the old school 6 inch Marshall logo)

I really like over size 4x12's.
    Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MattACaster
      View Post

Forgot about the MF cabs! I'd scoop one of those in a heartbeat if I found a good deal.

I'd like to eventually find an empty MF280A cab to go with my MF280B. I been meanining to re-grill mine (brown basket weave, add white piping & go with the old school 6 inch Marshall logo)

Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt
        View Post

Same here. I'd like to find a slant myself. Run it next to my Recto 4x12.
        PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

Got my Randall XL for just about your price point. I'm sure you can find one.
          Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
          Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

Yes that's my girlfriend.

Comment

I got my recto 4/12 for 300 bucks. Jut keep an eye on CL and even GC used site and you'll find something.
            Facebook SoundCloudGood Deals with; STEELKAGE, LenDuffy, Yo_Squig, theemarkmiller and others I've forgottenSPAMDimarzio Paf Pro red- 30$ Shipped(one thread is worn)Ampeg VH140C

Comment

Marshall MF280 or 1960.
              If you think this forum sucks visit here:http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php started by user guitarbilly74

Comment

I am looking for 1960 alternatives on the cheap really since that seems to be the default cabinet. I see Randall cabs go for like $200-$300 just didn't know if they were worth buying.
                Guitars2001 SRV Strat, 2001 JV Strat, 2002ish Charvel Model A+, Steinberger Spirit Pro. AmpsRivera R30. PedalsBarber Trifecta, Ox-Fuzz, OCD v4, Fulltone Deja Vibe, Fulltone Clyde DeluxePM me if you wanna trade--always entertaining offers.

Comment

Randall XL/MTS cabs destroy everything in that price range.
                  Current Gear
                  ESP/Fender >> Blackstar/Randall >> Randall/Mesa

Tully's Shop - Excellent Luthier work and Custom Guitars in the Chicago area

Comment

randall xl cabs are great go for it
                    Charvel Desolation SC1 Skatecaster blakhart USA custom shop kronos Laboga Mr hecter Mojotone custom 412 wgs loaded Good deals with:apophis ejendres madDdog67 tdepaul1313, robbierobnj06 Corpsegrinder88x2 Further Lo Yo_Squig jdj8282 Metalhed Magh8 Killing Nevada Bullhead Mustaine Who?rog951 a58chevy nodata2000 hex 1972guitars griole ibenhad

Comment

Get a pre 2010 Randall XL or MTS. Avoid the new stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X