Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good 4x12 cabs that I can get used for under $350

School me, I need a 4x12--tired of combos. Looking for something with decent stock speakers. I've heard you can find Randall's with V30's for around that without any effort at all. What would you guys reccomend?
    Guitars2001 SRV Strat, 2001 JV Strat, 2002ish Charvel Model A+, Steinberger Spirit Pro. AmpsRivera R30. PedalsBarber Trifecta, Ox-Fuzz, OCD v4, Fulltone Deja Vibe, Fulltone Clyde DeluxePM me if you wanna trade--always entertaining offers.

where are you located
    ORANGE AMPS
    Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

where are you located
      ORANGE AMPS
      Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

Marshall 1960s can be had quite often at that price. You can usually find old Celestrion loaded Randall or Trace Elliots at that price too.
        PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

Marshall 1960s can be had quite often at that price. You can usually find old Celestrion loaded Randall or Trace Elliots at that price too.
          PROLETARIAT

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

Marshall 1960, Randall XL , even the crate blue voodoo cabs
            no more sig

Comment

no more sig

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by magh8
                View Post

Are the Randal XL's pretty decent? I know a guy selling one with vintage 30's for $325.
                "Follow your instinct.... It usually takes you home."

Heads:
                Egnater Armageddon
                VHT Deliverance
                Titan Custom 100
                Baron MII 100
                Marshall JCM 800 2203KK
                VHT 100 CL
                Splawn Nitro
                Peavey 6505 & FJA 6505 & 5150 II
                Krank Krankenstein +
                Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue
                Rivera K-Tre'
                Framus Cobra & Dragon
                Ampeg VH-140c
                Engl Savage 120 & Powerball
                Mesa Dual Rectifier
                ESP Guitars

HC References
                http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2242115

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by magh8
                  View Post

Are the Randal XL's pretty decent? I know a guy selling one with vintage 30's for $325.
                  "Follow your instinct.... It usually takes you home."

Heads:
                  Egnater Armageddon
                  VHT Deliverance
                  Titan Custom 100
                  Baron MII 100
                  Marshall JCM 800 2203KK
                  VHT 100 CL
                  Splawn Nitro
                  Peavey 6505 & FJA 6505 & 5150 II
                  Krank Krankenstein +
                  Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue
                  Rivera K-Tre'
                  Framus Cobra & Dragon
                  Ampeg VH-140c
                  Engl Savage 120 & Powerball
                  Mesa Dual Rectifier
                  ESP Guitars

HC References
                  http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2242115

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd
                    View Post

go for it. Randall XL's are my favorite cabs ever.
                    http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd
                      View Post

go for it. Randall XL's are my favorite cabs ever.
                      http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

sometimes, Marshall Mode Four cabs can be found cheaper than 1960 cabs. IMO, I think the MF cabs are better than 1960 cabs. Same deminsions as a 1960..just 3 inches taller.

Dont forget good ol Carvin 4x12's. The old metal grilled ones from the 80's that looked like the Mesa 4x12's of that time period, are solid cabs.
                        Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

sometimes, Marshall Mode Four cabs can be found cheaper than 1960 cabs. IMO, I think the MF cabs are better than 1960 cabs. Same deminsions as a 1960..just 3 inches taller.

Dont forget good ol Carvin 4x12's. The old metal grilled ones from the 80's that looked like the Mesa 4x12's of that time period, are solid cabs.
                          Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt
                            View Post

Forgot about the MF cabs! I'd scoop one of those in a heartbeat if I found a good deal.
                            PROLETARIAT

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt
                              View Post

Forgot about the MF cabs! I'd scoop one of those in a heartbeat if I found a good deal.
                              PROLETARIAT

Comment

Working...
                              X