• Show
Clear All

fk him let his **************** get fried
    no more sig

Comment

fk him let his **************** get fried
      no more sig

Comment

Why not just wire it for 16 ohms and plug it in?

I'll admit that I don't know all that much about tube amps, but I assume the OT just needs a minimum load of 8 ohms to prevent too much current flow. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought you could plug into a higher load, just not a lower load...
        Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

I'll admit that I don't know all that much about tube amps, but I assume the OT just needs a minimum load of 8 ohms to prevent too much current flow. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought you could plug into a higher load, just not a lower load...
          Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

Wire to 4 ohms, never get asked for help again.
            Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
            Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
              Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
                View Post

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
                  View Post

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther
                    View Post

That's the general rule, but really doesn't apply to all amps. You need to check with your manufacturer/manual to be sure.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther
                      View Post

That's the general rule, but really doesn't apply to all amps. You need to check with your manufacturer/manual to be sure.

Comment

**************** ohms. play distortion

Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
                        Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

Yes that's my girlfriend.

Comment

**************** ohms. play distortion

Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
                          Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

Yes that's my girlfriend.

Comment

**************** em..let him get the message..everything burns.
                            http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                            http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

Comment

**************** em..let him get the message..everything burns.
                              http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                              http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

Comment

let them do a "The Who meets Jimi Show" Wire the MF for 4 ohms and wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X