Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect my friend, my little buddette has been the one constant in my life over the past 13 years, think I'll spoil her a bit extra when she wakes up from her nap

Comment

Respect my friend, my little buddette has been the one constant in my life over the past 13 years, think I'll spoil her a bit extra when she wakes up from her nap

Comment

Thanks very much guys. Actually writing the op helped a lot, and your replies are the icing on the cake! We took her to the vet earlier, will scatter her over the back garden - she loved going out there in the rain, getting covered in plant seeds, and jumping on our clothes dripping wet. Also loved bringing in sticks like a dog...

At the moment her sister is sitting on Hannah's lap watching birds on a David Attenborough program raptly.

Quote Originally Posted by pink freud
        View Post

Mojo dude.

All my cats have been and always will be indoor only cats ever since my little sister found one of ours half-eaten by neighborhood dogs. It's just safer for them.

I totally understand that point of view and its a conversation we had about ours a few times. The thing is we got them from a shelter at 8 months and they were already used to going outside. If we kept them in for more than a day or so they got very frustrated. We decided it was better they live a happy life with risks than be miserable cooped up inside. If we'd had them from babies it'd have been different, of course!
        Originally Posted by telephant

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;
        http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

Comment

Thanks very much guys. Actually writing the op helped a lot, and your replies are the icing on the cake! We took her to the vet earlier, will scatter her over the back garden - she loved going out there in the rain, getting covered in plant seeds, and jumping on our clothes dripping wet. Also loved bringing in sticks like a dog...

At the moment her sister is sitting on Hannah's lap watching birds on a David Attenborough program raptly.

Quote Originally Posted by pink freud
          View Post

Mojo dude.

All my cats have been and always will be indoor only cats ever since my little sister found one of ours half-eaten by neighborhood dogs. It's just safer for them.

I totally understand that point of view and its a conversation we had about ours a few times. The thing is we got them from a shelter at 8 months and they were already used to going outside. If we kept them in for more than a day or so they got very frustrated. We decided it was better they live a happy life with risks than be miserable cooped up inside. If we'd had them from babies it'd have been different, of course!

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;

Comment

I'm really sorry for you guys. This happened to us over a decade back and it is hard. Cats can be pernicious and snarly and manipulative and vindictive so losing a really nice one is even worse so I feel your pain.
            Cheers & God Bless

Comment

I'm really sorry for you guys. This happened to us over a decade back and it is hard. Cats can be pernicious and snarly and manipulative and vindictive so losing a really nice one is even worse so I feel your pain.
              Cheers & God Bless

Comment

Wow. I don't even really like cats, and this choked me a little bit. Sorry to hear this happened man.
                "Follow your instinct.... It usually takes you home."

Heads:
                Egnater Armageddon
                VHT Deliverance
                Titan Custom 100
                Baron MII 100
                Marshall JCM 800 2203KK
                VHT 100 CL
                Splawn Nitro
                Peavey 6505 & FJA 6505 & 5150 II
                Krank Krankenstein +
                Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue
                Rivera K-Tre'
                Framus Cobra & Dragon
                Ampeg VH-140c
                Engl Savage 120 & Powerball
                Mesa Dual Rectifier
                ESP Guitars

HC References
                http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2242115

Comment

Wow. I don't even really like cats, and this choked me a little bit. Sorry to hear this happened man.
                  "Follow your instinct.... It usually takes you home."

Heads:
                  Egnater Armageddon
                  VHT Deliverance
                  Titan Custom 100
                  Baron MII 100
                  Marshall JCM 800 2203KK
                  VHT 100 CL
                  Splawn Nitro
                  Peavey 6505 & FJA 6505 & 5150 II
                  Krank Krankenstein +
                  Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue
                  Rivera K-Tre'
                  Framus Cobra & Dragon
                  Ampeg VH-140c
                  Engl Savage 120 & Powerball
                  Mesa Dual Rectifier
                  ESP Guitars

HC References
                  http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2242115

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd
                    View Post

Haha I didn't either. I used to mock cat people. But Hannah always wanted two and we got our own place last feb. I agreed to cats hoping I'd get more sexytime but the moment I set eyes on these two in the cat home it was love at first sight.

UK based band;

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd
                      View Post

Haha I didn't either. I used to mock cat people. But Hannah always wanted two and we got our own place last feb. I agreed to cats hoping I'd get more sexytime but the moment I set eyes on these two in the cat home it was love at first sight.

UK based band;

Comment

More sexy time with 2 cats in the house. Didn't you realise they like sleeping on your bed, especially when you're in it. In fact often you need to get them to give you some space!
                        Cheers & God Bless

Comment

More sexy time with 2 cats in the house. Didn't you realise they like sleeping on your bed, especially when you're in it. In fact often you need to get them to give you some space!
                          Cheers & God Bless

Comment

That sucks. sorry.

Comment

That sucks. sorry.

Comment

Mojo sent, mang

Comment

Working...
                                X