Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

This might be the coolest thing I've ever seen...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse







X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This might be the coolest thing I've ever seen...

    Awesome!



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RBSkq-_St8
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="red"><b><a href="http://proletariatband.com/" target="_blank">PROLETARIAT</a></b></font><br />
    <br />
    <div class="bbcode_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="quote_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

    <div class="bbcode_postedby">
    <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Norton666</strong>

    </div>
    <div class="message">Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............</div>

    </div>
    </div>
    </div> </div>

  • #2
    Whoa. Awesome!!
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Peavey ESP DiMarzio<br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://www.valvequeen.com/" target="_blank">I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!</a><br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showpost.php?p=38462822&amp;postcount=265" target="_blank">Good Transactions</a></div>

    Comment


    • #3
      Whoa. Awesome!!
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Peavey ESP DiMarzio<br />
      <br />
      <a href="http://www.valvequeen.com/" target="_blank">I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!</a><br />
      <br />
      <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showpost.php?p=38462822&amp;postcount=265" target="_blank">Good Transactions</a></div>

      Comment


      • #4
        Someone needs to protect Sarah Conner.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><b><div align="center">| Fender | Gibson | Two-Rock |<br />
        </div></b></font><br />
        <br />
        <font size="1"><b><div align="center">Hear it here: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMWwDV2_MU0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMWwDV2_MU0</a></div></b></font></div>

        Comment


        • #5
          Someone needs to protect Sarah Conner.
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><b><div align="center">| Fender | Gibson | Two-Rock |<br />
          </div></b></font><br />
          <br />
          <font size="1"><b><div align="center">Hear it here: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMWwDV2_MU0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMWwDV2_MU0</a></div></b></font></div>

          Comment


          • #6






            Quote Originally Posted by Marshredder
            View Post

            Someone needs to protect Sarah Conner.




            And turn down the ****************ing drums.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote">
            <div class="quote_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>buddhapaugh</strong>
            <a href="showthread.php?p=47199240#post47199240" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
            </div>
            <div class="message">Rocking the spandex AND the depends! <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wink.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Wink" class="inlineimg" /></div>

            </div>
            </div>
            </div> </div>

            Comment


            • #7






              Quote Originally Posted by Marshredder
              View Post

              Someone needs to protect Sarah Conner.




              And turn down the ****************ing drums.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>buddhapaugh</strong>
              <a href="showthread.php?p=47199240#post47199240" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
              </div>
              <div class="message">Rocking the spandex AND the depends! <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wink.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Wink" class="inlineimg" /></div>

              </div>
              </div>
              </div> </div>

              Comment


              • #8
                Lewp's no solo project? Needz maor LAZORZ!
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote">
                <div class="quote_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>nightflameauto</strong>
                <a href="showthread.php?p=47229217#post47229217" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                </div>
                <div class="message">You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn. <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/cry.gif" border="0" alt="" title="cry" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                </div>
                </div>
                </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote">
                <div class="quote_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>draelyc</strong>
                <a href="showthread.php?p=33375164#post33375164" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                </div>
                <div class="message">None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.</div>

                </div>
                </div>
                </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote">
                <div class="quote_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>LoopQuantum</strong>
                <a href="showthread.php?p=42362446#post42362446" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                </div>
                <div class="message">I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.</div>

                </div>
                </div>
                </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote">
                <div class="quote_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>nightflameauto</strong>
                <a href="showthread.php?p=46904660#post46904660" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                </div>
                <div class="message">Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.<br />
                Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.</div>

                </div>
                </div>
                </div> <br />
                <a href="http://covenantbard.blogspot.com" target="_blank"><b><font size="5">BLOG!</font></b></a><br />
                <a href="https://www.reverbnation.com/christophertwilkerson" target="_blank"><b><font size="5">TUNES!</font></b></a></div>

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lewp's no solo project? Needz maor LAZORZ!
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote">
                  <div class="quote_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                  <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                  <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>nightflameauto</strong>
                  <a href="showthread.php?p=47229217#post47229217" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                  </div>
                  <div class="message">You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn. <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/cry.gif" border="0" alt="" title="cry" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                  </div>
                  </div>
                  </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote">
                  <div class="quote_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                  <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                  <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>draelyc</strong>
                  <a href="showthread.php?p=33375164#post33375164" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                  </div>
                  <div class="message">None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.</div>

                  </div>
                  </div>
                  </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote">
                  <div class="quote_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                  <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                  <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>LoopQuantum</strong>
                  <a href="showthread.php?p=42362446#post42362446" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                  </div>
                  <div class="message">I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.</div>

                  </div>
                  </div>
                  </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote">
                  <div class="quote_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                  <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                  <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>nightflameauto</strong>
                  <a href="showthread.php?p=46904660#post46904660" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                  </div>
                  <div class="message">Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.<br />
                  Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.</div>

                  </div>
                  </div>
                  </div> <br />
                  <a href="http://covenantbard.blogspot.com" target="_blank"><b><font size="5">BLOG!</font></b></a><br />
                  <a href="https://www.reverbnation.com/christophertwilkerson" target="_blank"><b><font size="5">TUNES!</font></b></a></div>

                  Comment


                  • #11



                    http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                    http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Guitarist and drummer are robots. Could be an actual bass player, though. Can't tell.
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">____________<br />
                      <br />
                      <div class="bbcode_container">
                      <div class="bbcode_quote">
                      <div class="quote_container">
                      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>BrendanO</strong>
                      <a href="showthread.php?p=47001964#post47001964" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                      </div>
                      <div class="message">It's not prostitution as long as you film it.</div>

                      </div>
                      </div>
                      </div> </div>

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Guitarist and drummer are robots. Could be an actual bass player, though. Can't tell.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer">____________<br />
                        <br />
                        <div class="bbcode_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote">
                        <div class="quote_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                        <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                        <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>BrendanO</strong>
                        <a href="showthread.php?p=47001964#post47001964" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                        </div>
                        <div class="message">It's not prostitution as long as you film it.</div>

                        </div>
                        </div>
                        </div> </div>

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          insane!!
                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>For Sale:</b><br />
                          Traynor K4 Stereo keyboard amp $550<br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Gear:</b><br />
                          Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop<br />
                          Fender Homebuilt Shoreline Gold Stratocaster<br />
                          Fender Japan '62 Reissue Telecaster<br />
                          Schecter &quot;XX&quot; Custom C-1<br />
                          Agile CSB 2500<br />
                          1960's Guild Starfire IV<br />
                          Takamine EAN40C<br />
                          Line6 M13<br />
                          Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier<br />
                          Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12<br />
                          Blackstar HT-5RH<br />
                          Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12<br />
                          Mesa Boogie Thiele 1x12<br />
                          Alesis Fusion 6HD<br />
                          <br />
                          <b>My Band:</b><br />
                          Driven: [url]http://www.drivenbandct.com</div>

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            insane!!
                            <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>For Sale:</b><br />
                            Traynor K4 Stereo keyboard amp $550<br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Gear:</b><br />
                            Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop<br />
                            Fender Homebuilt Shoreline Gold Stratocaster<br />
                            Fender Japan '62 Reissue Telecaster<br />
                            Schecter &quot;XX&quot; Custom C-1<br />
                            Agile CSB 2500<br />
                            1960's Guild Starfire IV<br />
                            Takamine EAN40C<br />
                            Line6 M13<br />
                            Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier<br />
                            Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12<br />
                            Blackstar HT-5RH<br />
                            Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12<br />
                            Mesa Boogie Thiele 1x12<br />
                            Alesis Fusion 6HD<br />
                            <br />
                            <b>My Band:</b><br />
                            Driven: [url]http://www.drivenbandct.com</div>

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X